Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bad azz fzs there!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    A thin piece of rubber or foam to cover the engine mount will protect from all the movement that happens inside the engine compartment in the super rough stuff.

I installed my Fizzle middle of last summer and Iím extremely happy with it. Had read where the mounting could be loose, but mine is solid virtually no movement. I did put a piece of hydro turf on the bottom and the motor side for protection of my investment

3. +1 by:

You can't go wrong with the fizzle, I have one on my stage 2 fzs, it's was the best thing imo that I bolted on. Mine is several years old and one of the rubber coupler started showing signs of cracking and stuff. I contacted James about it and a couple of days later days I received some new and improved couplers at no charge. So not only is product good, so is customer service.

5. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    Bad azz fzs there!!!

Which FZS are you talking about?

I have a 2014 FX SVHO and been wanting to go with a larger intercooler. I have been worried about the lager intercoolers not being as secure and the mounts cracking because the lake where I ride can get quite ruff. At first I thought the Gen 3 would work great but was wondering if that cooler, being heavier than the factory air box, could possible cause the hull to stress crack? Maybe the Fizzle with the rubber for cushion would be better. I would love some input on this.

+1
    I run my Fizzle Y1000 in the ocean all the time. Once the pipe/couplers/clamps are tightened everything has very little movement. A thin piece of padding on the bottom and side of the intercooler will limit movement even more if you're really banging around in the rough stuff. I know 2 guys that run the Fizzle Y1000 very hard in the ocean and they don't even run a mount on it. They've had no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by cut2please View Post
    I have a 2014 FX SVHO and been wanting to go with a larger intercooler. I have been worried about the lager intercoolers not being as secure and the mounts cracking because the lake where I ride can get quite ruff. At first I thought the Gen 3 would work great but was wondering if that cooler, being heavier than the factory air box, could possible cause the hull to stress crack? Maybe the Fizzle with the rubber for cushion would be better. I would love some input on this.

+1
    Just had a fizzle installed tested it this week and wow definitely the best mod I have ever bought, I now can run consistent speeds all day, there is a reason the big hp skis run fizzle intercoolers

+1
    Awesome man! That means a lot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gtile04 View Post
    Just had a fizzle installed tested it this week and wow definitely the best mod I have ever bought, I now can run consistent speeds all day, there is a reason the big hp skis run fizzle intercoolers

11. +1 by:

+1
    Ive had both Rivas ic. I think you cant go wrong with fizzle or rivas new cooler. Mounting is super clean with Rivas new set up. Powder coating really doesnt matter to me and if you wanted to powder coat it you could do it quite easily. I also dont think the longer boost hose matters as all. Plenty of automotive applications running much longer hoses on either side of the ic without issue. The air is still travelling fast af. If there was an issue during testing i highly doubt the design would have even been considered.

+1
    I will be going fizzle when i decide to upgrade. Only because Riva claims on stage 1 plus have been bogus for me, and that kind of pisses me off.

14. +1 by:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information