Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I want water cooled spark plugs!!!

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    Close this thread
    Bullshit idea..Water Cooled Supercharger Housing Who Wants One??

Not Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green Hulk, I tried to help Dunnitagain out by explaining this to him, to no avail, he has some supercharged dream idea.... so he would not listen to reason, he thinks he knows it all and convinced himself of this lame brain idea of his water cooled supercharger housing.
    He sounds like some has been, washed up, race car mechanic trying to sell some snake oil gimmick that we all know does not do anything for performance. A PWC is far too complicated for Dunnitagain to understand in his small world of endeavors.

Green Hulk, I would save your breath and time with this guy or just use dry ice in your hull too. It would be cheaper and more effective also. Lol Lol

With stupid people like Dunnitagain on here, who needs to listen to Donald Trump`s anymore.

Take care lol lol lol lol
    CJ

Wow with 62 posts you shouldn't even have a opinion here yet, let alone calling people out......slow your roll homie! He has the right to start a legitimate thread on topic, are you 17? Calling people stupid.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    A better plan would be the heat sink spacer for intake

+1
    Cheers thanks for your information, I was under the impression there must have been some issues with these intercoolers, high maintenence from what I can gather. I am looking at the fizzle intercooler for now, cheers LOX

5. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by LOX of the LAKE View Post
    Cheers thanks for your information, I was under the impression there must have been some issues with these intercoolers, high maintenence from what I can gather. I am looking at the fizzle intercooler for now, cheers LOX
    YOU ARE VERY WELCOME also a big welcome to Greenhulk. You will find most any answer you may have with these people here.

Again WELCOME TO THE FORUM .
    Take care
    CJ

PS also look at the other intercooler, Some here like the one that replaces your airbox. I don't think you could go wrong with either one.

Lake Lion
    +1
    Jerry sold many of these to the Seadoo boys. They logged AIT drops upwards of 5-12 degrees. Also, lower SC surface temps and sustained performance.

Call Duke "stupid" to his face and he will fill yours with his jet wash that is superheated from his watercooled housing.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDFZS View Post
    Wow with 62 posts you shouldn't even have a opinion here yet, let alone calling people out......slow your roll homie! He has the right to start a legitimate thread on topic, are you 17? Calling people stupid.
    Lol he always like that it like he puts a regular post in then decides later that the comment was not dramatic enough then comes bad and puts all this drama bullshit in it. IDK if he’s 17 or just a douchebag

9. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    Lol he always like that it like he puts a regular post in then decides later that the comment was not dramatic enough then comes bad and puts all this drama bullshit in it. IDK if he’s 17 or just a douchebag

He suffers from Trump derangement syndrome. That says it all. Liberals aren't capable of civil discussions let alone think for themselves.

11. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    Lol bad grammar b my middle name

Feels like I could get good cash for my water-cooled front housing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information