Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    +1
    "I work on Wallll Streettt, we have very sharp eye for bullshit." Yet your id says Nevada? So which is the bullshit?

Its so sad, people her tried to help you out so you don't sink on your next ride. Rather than saying thanks. You go total idiot!

I must admit it was a good laugh, but not the kind you like, we laughing AT you, not with you.

Admins, may as well lock this thread, the OP is not listeing so no help can be provided by anyone.

For everyone else with a brain, we all know not to melt out exhaust and lots of proof here. Thanks to all that posted!

OP-note the post counts of people that tried to help you, you will see many many more than your 30 ish no experiance posts.

+1
    Seems like the key here is if youre unable to understand why its a bad idea to start your ski and let it bang off the rev limiter with no water then any other type of idea or explanation is probably way too complex.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SplishSplash View Post
    "I work on Wallll Streettt, we have very sharp eye for bullshit." Yet your id says Nevada? So which is the bullshit?

Its so sad, people her tried to help you out so you don't sink on your next ride. Rather than saying thanks. You go total idiot!

I must admit it was a good laugh, but not the kind you like, we laughing AT you, not with you.

Admins, may as well lock this thread, the OP is not listeing so no help can be provided by anyone.

For everyone else with a brain, we all know not to melt out exhaust and lots of proof here. Thanks to all that posted!

OP-note the post counts of people that tried to help you, you will see many many more than your 30 ish no experiance posts.

Hey no offense but maybe you can't really read? I asked a specific question... no one really answered my question. Then Mr. Volcano and his friend started copy and pasting images from google search that had no application to my question. Then when I asked for their source, they bullshitted where they even read it.

I had to freaking read 4 manuals today to prove these 2 clowns wrong.

I thought maybe we have a Seadoo engineer on the forum who actually designed this ski who could answer specific technical questions, not armchair quarterbacks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SplishSplash View Post

Come on, be honest with the forum... you had to laugh a little when Mr. Volcano dazzled everyone with his technical knowledge of 1400 degrees F in a Seadoo exhaust. I'm still cracking up about that.

Especially since after reviewing all these service manuals, we now know the hottest point is probably in the engine and it shuts down after 203 degrees F. He is only off by 1000 degrees... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaa

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanNV View Post
    I downloaded full 2016 service manual from:

https://brpmanuals.com/seadoo-manual.htm

cost me $24...

Here's all I found, just talks about CTS, coolant temperature sensor.

No mention of exhaust temperature sensor anywhere and at what temperature it triggers. Limp mode has no mention it is triggered by exhaust, only by oil temperature sensor.

These 2 clowns have been posting shit from google images that does not apply to anything relevant. Just like I originally said they were doing.

Last image names all the sensors present on the Seadoo. There isn't one labeled exhaust temperature sensor. There is an air temperature sensor, maybe that's the one for the exhaust? I have no idea... we are not even on the owner manual anymore and no regular person who owns a Seadoo would have a full service manual.

I wasn't going to post hoping someone else would point out your stupidity but...

You posted images from the service manual yet you don't understand anything in them.

You say there is no exhaust temperature sensor? Huh! What do you think the "EGTS Engine Gas Temperature Sensor" measures? Farts? That is the exhaust gas temperature! "EGT"! I posted that acronym multiple times and you still didn't get it?

Topic was exhaust temperature sensor, not engine. Engine also clearly explained in post above from 2016 Seadoo service manual. Coolant triggers at 230 F, oil at 203 F.
    You said I posted engine temperature image? What? Can you not read? That is the exhaust temperature warning trigger, read the NOTE text in the image! The word "ENGINE" is a heading for the column which means 230F is the warning trigger for all 4tec 1503 motors. You don't understand how tables work?

I even posted an image of a data log from a members ski whos logging EGT and you say it's from a rocket launch? You can even search this forum for EGT and you'll find other members who have logged it.

Wow dude! You're clueless and ignorant, lethal combination.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exhaustoverheat.PNG 
Views:	234 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	444753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Never-Go-Full-Retard.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	444754  

+1
    engine and exhaust are 2 different components...

There is nothing in the entire service manual that says EGTs will cause:

limp mode activation/engine shutoff/temperature warning sensor activation above a certain degree F. The EGTS sensor has no information in the service manual... ok? It doesn't specify at what threshold it activates anything. Your image is referring to the COOLANT Temperature sensor..........

so STFU already with your 1400 F EGTS that melts a steel building.

This is why you do not copy paste shit from google images and pretend to be an expert helping people who don't know on the internet. I read the entire 900+ page service manual today... did you??? noooo

CHECKMATE MR. VOLCANO
    Last edited by RomanNV; 02-13-2019 at 10:25 PM.

+1
    I read the entire 900+ page service manual today... did you??? noooo
    You got me there, I have not read all the pages, I usually just use it as a reference during motor builds to make sure my bearing clearances, tolerances, various bolt torques are correct during reassembly.

8. +1 by:

+1
    engine and exhaust are 2 different components...

There is nothing in the entire service manual that says EGTs will cause:

limp mode activation/engine shutoff/temperature warning sensor activation above a certain degree F. The EGTS sensor has no information in the service manual... ok? It doesn't specify at what threshold it activates anything. Your image is referring to the COOLANT Temperature sensor..........

so STFU already with your 1400 F EGTS that melts a steel building.

This is why you do not copy paste shit from google images and pretend to be an expert helping people who don't know on the internet. I read the entire 900+ page service manual today... did you??? noooo

CHECKMATE MR. VOLCANO

Dude..... you’re an idiot.
    It’s your ski... you paid for it... feel free to run it off the hose for as long as you like...
    just dont bitch when warranty is denied because you overheated the exhaust.
    its the most common rookie mistake with a Sea-Doo.. #1 reason why they sink is user error... morons like you overheat the exhaust and melt things, and or burn up the carbon seal.
    then you come on forums like this and complain that “nobody told me” or “it’s a shitty design” or they’re just plain junk.

so go burn up your exhaust... I hope you’re in heavy surf when it does sink... LOL

+1
    WOW!!!! Hahaha

This thread both made my morning and made me fear for the future of humanity at the the same time!

Well the question you asked was should I be concerned about any melted hoses? Well the answer is yes.
    Good luck with you ski. Your gonna need it.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information