Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    Wow!!!! What a thread. That guy is one of those who should not own a watercraft or anything that has a motor. Stick with the stock market. Don't use a tool unless it is a pen or computer. That old saying fits " Can't fix stupid"!!!!!!!
    I don't think his stock market is doing any better. Here's your sign!

I think he must be just pulling our leg, egging us on at this point, as no can be that ignorant and stupid that has a properly functioning brain.

If not, dear god having a mentallity like that on a machine going over 65 mph is downright dangerous to himself and everyone around him

Quote Originally Posted by CANDooPro View Post
    Roman,

I am not the person that designed the Sea Doo system, but I am an engineer

I stopped reading right there.

If you think a candle burns at 3000 degrees F, you won the title of Mr. Volcano from ph.

Every sensor that involves the ENGINE is triggered between 203 and 230 degrees F from reading the entire service manual. That's a fact that I learned from reading my 900+ page service manual and posted for the benefit of the forum. There are lots of sensors on this Seadoo and Seadoo only attached temperature explanations/trigger explanations to 2 of them. The CTS and the oil temperature sensor.

So whatever pretend knowledge you think you have on Seadoo's sensors, I would think again because you don't know shit. I am only talking to Seadoo engineers from now on because people like you are a huge waste of time.

If an idiot like you wants to try to see what heat and temperature does at 800 - 1400 F, which is the same exact thing... please walk into a chamber of a volcano wearing your T-shirt... there are many around America.

god damn, I'm glad I made this thread. There's clearly delusional people wandering around here who think that there is exhaust gas flowing inside the Seadoo of 800 - 1400 degree F when you only have to look at the 2 other sensors that we have information for that both throw in the towel at 203 and 230 degree F and activate limp mode. No one is buying your crap after you posted this stupid reply in my thread. Seadoo doesn't even have your crap in the service manual and good for them.
    Last edited by RomanNV; Today at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SplishSplash View Post
    I don't think his stock market is doing any better. Here's your sign!

I think he must be just pulling our leg, egging us on at this point, as no can be that ignorant and stupid that has a properly functioning brain.

If not, dear god having a mentallity like that on a machine going over 65 mph is downright dangerous to himself and everyone around him

Canada never recovered from the 2008 financial crisis. High debt loads for households, loonie was slaughtered, list goes on and on... does this have anything to do with your anger and useless posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tintman20 View Post
    This is s video the op has on his YouTube channel calling testa pretending to be a billionaire.
    This dude is seriously messed up.

That could look weird out of context. I don't know if you follow Tesla, but this was when Elon pretended to have a bid for $420. So when I got stuck short along with every other hedge fund who is shorting Tesla, I decided to get a feel for how honest they really were or weren't. Ultimately, I stuck with my position and so did like 85% of everyone else. But Elon did scare maybe 15% into closing their position and taking a loss. Took me a few minutes to practice a solid middle eastern accent.

Even though its my own company, I can't talk about recommendations on a public forum in case you lose your life savings and jump off a bridge. Then your relatives will sue me and even though I won't lose anything, it won't look good.
    Last edited by RomanNV; Today at 01:35 AM.

+1
    I am not going to get personal with anything and call anyone names, but since our newbie doesnt believe anyone information that was provided, I decided to do a little searching of my own. While I know the answers and I know that the information posted is for the most part correct. However, our newbie doesnt know how to do a "Google" search and look it up on his own.

This will be my only post in this thread as I dont have time in my day to reply every 5 seconds the new guy decides to tell me and "Google" that we are wrong and he is right.....

And I want to thank the new guy for the comedy gold of his lack of engine knowledge......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exhasut 1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	444863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CI Engine.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	444864   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Si Engine.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	444866   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	conversion.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	444865  

+1
    Was the burning smell ever verified? I believe that was one of the questions in the post. ETS melted? Ive had that happen before from lack of water to the exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanNV View Post
    I stopped reading right there.

If you think a candle burns at 3000 degrees F, you won the title of Mr. Volcano from ph.

Every sensor that involves the ENGINE is triggered between 203 and 230 degrees F from reading the entire service manual. That's a fact that I learned from reading my 900+ page service manual and posted for the benefit of the forum. There are lots of sensors on this Seadoo and Seadoo only attached temperature explanations/trigger explanations to 2 of them. The CTS and the oil temperature sensor.

So whatever pretend knowledge you think you have on Seadoo's sensors, I would think again because you don't know shit. I am only talking to Seadoo engineers from now on because people like you are a huge waste of time.

If an idiot like you wants to try to see what heat and temperature does at 800 - 1400 F, which is the same exact thing... please walk into a chamber of a volcano wearing your T-shirt... there are many around America.

god damn, I'm glad I made this thread. There's clearly delusional people wandering around here who think that there is exhaust gas flowing inside the Seadoo of 800 - 1400 degree F when you only have to look at the 2 other sensors that we have information for that both throw in the towel at 203 and 230 degree F and activate limp mode. No one is buying your crap after you posted this stupid reply in my thread. Seadoo doesn't even have your crap in the service manual and good for them.
    Ok he was off a little it’s actually 2552 degrees F.
    Why did you even ask a question in the beginning? You obviously are far superior to anybody on here. I bet you could teach the design team at BRP quite a lot. You sir are wasting your time on Wall Street. Or NV or wherever the fuck you actually are. We all bow humbly to your greatness and ask only forgiveness for our mere tiny brains.

Quote Originally Posted by romannv View Post
    canada never recovered from the 2008 financial crisis. High debt loads for households, loonie was slaughtered, list goes on and on... Does this have anything to do with your anger and useless posts?
    here we go again another bash on canada wtf..... Is your real name jacky wacky?

Quote Originally Posted by 01xp View Post
    here we go again another bash on canada wtf..... Is your real name jacky wacky?
    Roman Melikov.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information