Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    SplishSplash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Belle River Ont Canada
    Posts
    1,690
    +1
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by pro10is View Post
    I don't like it, degraded looks and functionality from the better 2018 analog/digital gauges in my opinion. I think Sea-Doo chose it to cut costs. It shares this display with other BRP products. What's the point of turn signals on a ski? What a laugh. We were hoping it was going to get the far superior BRP Can-Am Spyder gauges which looks like this:



    But instead it got this:


    Where are the turn signal indicators you are talking about? Don't see any here or on the fispro Video's on youtube. Point them out in your pic please


  2. #12
    ptscon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,847
    +1
    804
    The fancy CAN-AM cluster costs $860 USD part# 710005254

    The swap is not possible, or at least it would not work very well. There would be no way to control it, CAN-AMs have a special joystick on the handle bars. They're programmed for road vehicles, there would be no iBR functionality, no trim, no ski-related kind of important items.

  3. #13
    DR2006RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,186
    +1
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by SplishSplash View Post
    Where are the turn signal indicators you are talking about? Don't see any here or on the fispro Video's on youtube. Point them out in your pic please
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7433.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	443867

  4. #14
    DR2006RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,186
    +1
    230

    New 7.6" digital display

    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    The fancy CAN-AM cluster costs $860 USD part# 710005254

    The swap is not possible, or at least it would not work very well. There would be no way to control it, CAN-AMs have a special joystick on the handle bars. They're programmed for road vehicles, there would be no iBR functionality, no trim, no ski-related kind of important items.
    that’s half the issue, the other half is the hardware. unknown despite the fact they look alike on the outside the inside will possibly be diff .

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    32
    +1
    1
    I was about to buy me a new toy for 2019, but the new cluster is just with all the icons in the bottom and the color. Im really hoping for that Can-am Spyder gauge in 2020!

  6. #16
    DR2006RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,186
    +1
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Swe_Rob View Post
    I was about to buy me a new toy for 2019, but the new cluster is just with all the icons in the bottom and the color. Im really hoping for that Can-am Spyder gauge in 2020!
    Change it back to the 2018 X

  7. #17
    WakePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    LOST SOMEWHERE
    Posts
    759
    +1
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by DR2006RXP View Post
    Change it back to the 2018 X
    dont think its that easy. i hear you need to replace the wiring harness and the gauges. then need the 18' control buttons, then you need to do something to your ECU to make it think its a 2018.
    long story short. its alot of money to go from 19 to 18 X dash.

  8. #18
    DR2006RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,186
    +1
    230

    New 7.6" digital display

    Quote Originally Posted by WakePirate View Post
    dont think its that easy. i hear you need to replace the wiring harness and the gauges. then need the 18' control buttons, then you need to do something to your ECU to make it think its a 2018.
    long story short. its alot of money to go from 19 to 18 X dash.
    I’ve done a few 2018 to 2019 already the kit retails for 2k as the cluster alone is 1500 plus buttons , cluster shroud and custom patch cable , cluster for the 18s are like 700 so if you sell the 19 cluster you should have plenty or coins for the retro but I estimate $1300 guesstimate .
    Last edited by DR2006RXP; 03-21-2019 at 11:17 PM.

  9. #19
    WakePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    LOST SOMEWHERE
    Posts
    759
    +1
    136
    what about linking it to the ecm? no IBR problems? maybe he ouwld like to just do a trade swap with some one that has an 18 and would like the 19. his has not seen water yet.

  10. #20
    Is there anyway to get an RPM gauge of the range with the new cluster? I'll I saw was a number with rpm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New CMD Digital Display
    By whittlebeast in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-05-2014, 07:55 PM
  2. WTB Digital display
    By wojo14 in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 07:02 PM
  3. Hurricane digital display
    By ccoplan in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:31 AM
  4. digital display 96 sl780
    By gruba in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 12:39 PM
  5. digital display stopped working?
    By jeff007 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 06:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •