Where to buy used Yamaha Waverunner Parts?

I have a 2007 Yamaha VX Sport. I am looking for the front and rear rub rail caps (center front and both parts along the back edge). I am also looking for a handle bar cover (top and bottom) and rear grab handle (behind seat. They are all silver in color. Previous owner painted them and they look pretty bad. I am not looking for mint parts but something that is OEM color. I am also looking to mount so rear view mirrors so I can watch tubers in the back.

I am located in Knoxville, TN. Where are some good places to check to buy these kind of used parts?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pelensky View Post
    I have a 2007 Yamaha VX Sport. I am looking for the front and rear rub rail caps (center front and both parts along the back edge). I am also looking for a handle bar cover (top and bottom) and rear grab handle (behind seat. They are all silver in color. Previous owner painted them and they look pretty bad. I am not looking for mint parts but something that is OEM color. I am also looking to mount so rear view mirrors so I can watch tubers in the back.

I am located in Knoxville, TN. Where are some good places to check to buy these kind of used parts?
    Check ebay for used parts

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Check with Yamaha... or order through the GreenHulk store... those plastic pieces are usually pretty cheap. All parts for your ski are found on this page of the store
    http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....X-SPORT-3-PASS

Thread Information