Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 193
  1. #1
    elpeladodelsamba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uruguay south america
    Posts
    401
    +1
    12

    Parts for 2019 fx svho???

    Would be nice to have a list of parts for 2019 fx svho! New parts etc


  2. #2
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,771
    +1
    887
    It's going to be mostly hull components because a lot of the current bolt-on SVHO parts are compatible. Superchargers, intercoolers, engine internals, pump parts etc.

  3. #3
    TimeBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    698
    +1
    148
    While "OnlineMicrofiche Index" (the site GH links too) doesn't seem to be updated as of this morning's check ... other fiche sites do. Try Babbitt's for the interim.

    Couple of note-worthy observations comparing the new 2019 FX SVHO fiche . . .

    a) “Control Cable” - now shows the motor assembly internals. This is great news … means we now have the option to repair it rather than being forced buying a new one. And while Yamaha might not go back and update previous year’s fiche … I bet the internals are likely the same.

    b) “Bilge Pump” - must be wrongly categorized in 2019 – shows the foot well drain system. In-fact, I can’t find the electrical bilge pump. I’m sure the 19’s have one??

    c) “Exhaust 3” - 2019 has dropped the resonator component. Looks like they went for a shorter exhaust exit hose as well. Water Lock is the same, but the Water Tank has changed too. Perhaps the new Tank is now also functioning as a quasi-resonator as well.

    d) “Jet Unit 4” - We already know the 19 has a revised ride plate. Yet the intake grates are showing the same P/Ns.

    e) “Electrical 3” - Obviously new instrument panel, but more notably is that the Security fob and the control box are gone – marking Yamaha’s move to revamp the security system entirely.


    Also, the typical hull & deck & graphics changes. There are likely more things, but these are the ones that caught my eye initially.
    Last edited by TimeBandit; 12-23-2018 at 10:18 AM. Reason: additional info

  4. +1 by:


  5. #4
    Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    39,385
    +1
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeBandit View Post
    ...

    e) “Electrical 3” - Obviously new instrument panel, but more notably is that the Security fob and the control box are gone – marking Yamaha’s move to revamp the security system entirely.

    ...
    So the security on 2019 FX is entirely via touch panel numeric code? No more remote fob at all?

    Numeric code also for activating Learner mode?

  6. #5
    elpeladodelsamba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uruguay south america
    Posts
    401
    +1
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeBandit View Post
    While "OnlineMicrofiche Index" (the site GH links too) doesn't seem to be updated as of this morning's check ... other fiche sites do. Try Babbitt's for the interim.

    Couple of note-worthy observations comparing the new 2019 FX SVHO fiche . . .

    a) “Control Cable” - now shows the motor assembly internals. This is great news … means we now have the option to repair it rather than being forced buying a new one. And while Yamaha might not go back and update previous year’s fiche … I bet the internals are likely the same.

    b) “Bilge Pump” - must be wrongly categorized in 2019 – shows the foot well drain system. In-fact, I can’t find the electrical bilge pump. I’m sure the 19’s have one??

    c) “Exhaust 3” - 2019 has dropped the resonator component. Looks like they went for a shorter exhaust exit hose as well. Water Lock is the same, but the Water Tank has changed too. Perhaps the new Tank is now also functioning as a quasi-resonator as well.

    d) “Jet Unit 4” - We already know the 19 has a revised ride plate. Yet the intake grates are showing the same P/Ns.

    e) “Electrical 3” - Obviously new instrument panel, but more notably is that the Security fob and the control box are gone – marking Yamaha’s move to revamp the security system entirely.


    Also, the typical hull & deck & graphics changes. There are likely more things, but these are the ones that caught my eye initially.
    today rode for second time! Footwells dont take the water at all! At least idling ! And cannot find the electric bilge also! I hear something but not really sure if it has one ! If they took it out big minus there!

  7. #6
    elpeladodelsamba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uruguay south america
    Posts
    401
    +1
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    It's going to be mostly hull components because a lot of the current bolt-on SVHO parts are compatible. Superchargers, intercoolers, engine internals, pump parts etc.
    My fizzle intercooler is waiting to be installed on my new fx ! Ski is piggy! 67.5 mph gps garmin nearly full tank 1.2 hs on ski

    FIZZLE Y1000 Intercooler for Yamaha Skis Includes Genuine TiAL or HKS BOV

    Add 2-3+ MPH on your Yamaha SHO or SVHO (all models). This kit comes with the Fizzle Y1000 Yamaha intercooler, bracket setup, brass fittings for...
    Y1000 w/ Genuine TiAL or HKS BOV $999.00


  8. #7
    elpeladodelsamba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uruguay south america
    Posts
    401
    +1
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    So the security on 2019 FX is entirely via touch panel numeric code? No more remote fob at all?

    Numeric code also for activating Learner mode?
    no more remote! Learners mode try it once and has code but couldnt block it !

  9. #8
    outnumbered's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Locust NC
    Posts
    601
    +1
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by elpeladodelsamba View Post
    My fizzle intercooler is waiting to be installed on my new fx ! Ski is piggy! 67.5 mph gps garmin nearly full tank 1.2 hs on ski
    It will be interesting to see some of the 19 builds. I am hearing that they are not as fast as the previous FX hull with similar mods.

  10. +1 by:


  11. #9
    Gsmith88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Li , New York
    Posts
    892
    +1
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by elpeladodelsamba View Post
    My fizzle intercooler is waiting to be installed on my new fx ! Ski is piggy! 67.5 mph gps garmin nearly full tank 1.2 hs on ski
    how does the ride compare to your kawi ultras? Bummed to hear about the speed, especially since there is no limiter on them..

  12. #10
    Bernies10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Seychelles
    Posts
    514
    +1
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
    It will be interesting to see some of the 19 builds. I am hearing that they are not as fast as the previous FX hull with similar mods.
    It certainly is looking that way from the little we have seen so far

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My 2019 FX SVHO for off shore manufacturers stock class
    By BRUCEWAYN in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-19-2019, 11:42 PM
  2. 2019 FX SVHO Cruiser Top Speed
    By fxho in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-28-2018, 08:16 AM
  3. 2019 Yamaha FX SVHO photos and comments
    By K447 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-06-2018, 08:31 PM
  4. 2019 fx ho or svho
    By Mharrison in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2018, 09:02 AM
  5. 2019 fx svho
    By Flash in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2018, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •