Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    2014 Rxt x 260 Reverse assembly

    Looking for all the parts from jet pump back to and including reverse bucket


    the ski was used for a flyboard and owner lost all the parts

    pm me please ASAP
    Last edited by garygarnett; 12-22-2018 at 09:02 AM. Reason: additional info


  2. #2
    carlosdelgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Haverhill, South Florida
    Posts
    1,678
    +1
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by garygarnett View Post
    Looking for all the parts from jet pump back to and including reverse bucket


    the ski was used for a flyboard and owner lost all the parts

    pm me please ASAP
    What year TX and your Location?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdelgado View Post
    What year TX and your Location?
    2014 RXT X 260 NOT IS model
    need nozzle trim ring steering nozzle and arm reverse bucket assembly with two arms and all hardware

    I will use my fedex account for shipping by sending Uou the label
    can pay using PayPal
    send me pics if you have

  4. #4
    carlosdelgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Haverhill, South Florida
    Posts
    1,678
    +1
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by garygarnett View Post
    2014 RXT X 260 NOT IS model
    need nozzle trim ring steering nozzle and arm reverse bucket assembly with two arms and all hardware

    I will use my fedex account for shipping by sending Uou the label
    can pay using PayPal
    send me pics if you have
    I'l Look for all of it. Sometime today.

  5. #5
    thank you

    the rxt x 2014 parts are most common with 2013-2015

  6. #6
    carlosdelgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Haverhill, South Florida
    Posts
    1,678
    +1
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by garygarnett View Post
    thank you

    the rxt x 2014 parts are most common with 2013-2015
    They're all the same from 2012=2015
    Do you Need the Ventury Nozzle too?
    PM me with your cell # or your Email for Picts. Thanks!

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Some nozzle / steering nozzles are different plus the trim ring between some models



  9. #9
    Did upu you manage to locate any parts 路♂️路♂️
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdelgado View Post
    They're all the same from 2012=2015
    Do you Need the Ventury Nozzle too?
    PM me with your cell # or your Email for Picts. Thanks!

  10. #10
    carlosdelgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Haverhill, South Florida
    Posts
    1,678
    +1
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by garygarnett View Post
    Did upu you manage to locate any parts 路♂️路♂️
    Yes, But Good Luck on your Findings. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rxt 260 2010-11 same mm opening nozzle as 2012-up Rxt 260?
    By zpeedray in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2016, 03:41 PM
  2. SOLD R & D Intake Grate 255 GTX iS, 260 RXT-X, 260 RXT iS 113-95006
    By nlpnrxt1 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 07:11 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:35 AM
  4. SOLD R&D Intake Grate 255 GTX iS, 260 RXT-X, 260 RXT iS
    By 8 is enough in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:17 PM
  5. RIVA releases Stage 1 kit for RXT-X 260 and RXT 260
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •