2009 rxt is 255 issues

Hi Guys i was hoping someone can shed some light on a couple of issues im having with my jetski firstly i had new wear ring and service done last week because the jetski was hitting the limiter for a few seconds before it got out of the water, since doing service a wear ring replacement i have put it in the water yet it is still doing the same thing...is this normal ? i have sinced checked the impeller which looks that it may be no good? see attached picture could this be the issue?

second problem i have noticed at top speed going on top of the water im hearing a grinding sound it comes and goes, what could this be? any help will be appreciated

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	impeller.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	442855  

+1
    2009 You have that rubbercoated driveshaft. Famous for grinding of the splines at the end. That could be your grinding noise.
    And hitting the limiter could be your prop already slipping over driveshaft.
    That type driveshaft also used the screw on hat, part of carbon seal assembly.

Use search function and read a little about the updated driveshaft with c clip and without rubber coating.

Impeller doesn’t look good neither......

ive since heard the s3 hull can cause a grinding sound ? have you heard of this at all?

Thread Information