Manual for 2017-up SRX-1500 (pdf or downloadable)?

Greetings all, I’ve done several searches prior to this post but, without any success so am posting here as this isn’t really ‘performance’ or ‘techs n’ tips’ related, etc.

Does anyone have a pdf or link or other electronic copy of either a Service Manual or even an owners manual for a 2017-up SRX-1500 you can share?

Reason I ask is I just ordered a 2019 SRX-1500 through my closest local dealer and I’m kinda hungry to learn as much as I can about maintenance, etc. while I’m anxiously awaiting a pickup date (Jan or Feb, likley — way too long for me to just do nuthin’!)

Kinda weird as my Google foo is usually strong enough but, despite the fact I’ve found a free downloadable or at least pdf Manual for just about every other machine out there, I am nada-zip-zero for the 2017-up SRX1500.

(I DID TRY USING Kawasaki’s website and Tech-Info page for their Free downloadable owners Manual for the 2018 and ‘19’s but, dang if the only thing that downloads is ONLY THE FRONT COVER (lol, what a tease is THAT?!
    http://www.kawasaki-techinfo.net/sho...1&lang_code=EN

Anyway, if anyone has a link or pdf for either Manual which you can share it is MUCH appreciated; one of the primary reasons we chose this 4-stroke as our first standup (there’ll be others! is ... we like taking care of our toyz!

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Buy the printed manual?

Available right from the GH online store, I would expect.

2019 Kawasaki SXR-1500 Service Manual

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    that link is working for me....check your browser cache or just force download the page when it appears

nice ski, wonder how its going t play with that big four banger in there. looks awesome.

good luck!

on the 15f motor the only thing to really deal with is oil changes and the occasional plug swap. it's a super reliable motor.

my advice is to idle the motor for a few minutes so the oil is starting to warm up before you make big power demands

i'm sure the s/u model has some slick anti water ingestion system in there.

Hi K447, ya, I expect to pony up for the $ervice Manual (bought the $ervice Manual for the VXR via GH) but, I figured it never hurts to ask (y’ never know!

nmpeter (Cap’n Pete!), yes, I was (am?) a bit apprehensive about the overall size, etc. but I’ve heard from several owners whose awarenesss of how much “boat was out in front of them” diminished as soon as and each time they throttled her! Still, I may be asking for a pair of JC Racing’s mid sponsons for Fathers Day, ha-ha!

Oh my yes, we very much go overboard warming up our VXR up before starting any session and we’ll do the same with the SXR. I actually enjoy changing the oil and plugs, etc. in all the 4-strokes we own now (the Yama 1.8 VXR and wife has a 2018 Merc 150hp 4-stroke outboard on her SeaRay that Merc made silly stupid DIY friendly!) and I’m sure I’ll feel the same way about the 15F.

(The asking price for the actual tech. $ervice Manual for that Merc 150 4-stroke on the other hand is quite UNreasonable :-/

im gonna “do as the Captain suggests” and try opening that free downloadable owners manual on the laptop instead of just my phone and iPad (they may explain it)

Thanks to both ye all!

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Greetings all, I’ve done several searches prior to this post but, without any success so am posting here as this isn’t really ‘performance’ or ‘techs n’ tips’ related, etc.

Does anyone have a pdf or link or other electronic copy of either a Service Manual or even an owners manual for a 2017-up SRX-1500 you can share?

Reason I ask is I just ordered a 2019 SRX-1500 through my closest local dealer and I’m kinda hungry to learn as much as I can about maintenance, etc. while I’m anxiously awaiting a pickup date (Jan or Feb, likley — way too long for me to just do nuthin’!)

Kinda weird as my Google foo is usually strong enough but, despite the fact I’ve found a free downloadable or at least pdf Manual for just about every other machine out there, I am nada-zip-zero for the 2017-up SRX1500.

(I DID TRY USING Kawasaki’s website and Tech-Info page for their Free downloadable owners Manual for the 2018 and ‘19’s but, dang if the only thing that downloads is ONLY THE FRONT COVER (lol, what a tease is THAT?!
    http://www.kawasaki-techinfo.net/sho...1&lang_code=EN

Anyway, if anyone has a link or pdf for either Manual which you can share it is MUCH appreciated; one of the primary reasons we chose this 4-stroke as our first standup (there’ll be others! is ... we like taking care of our toyz!
    I just followed the link on the Kawi page , Put my Zip and email in and it open the 150 pages easy as...…. maybe try again

Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    I just followed the link on the Kawi page , Put my Zip and email in and it open the 150 pages easy as...…. maybe try again

Thanks yes; I tried using the laptop we keep on the kitchen counter and was able to access it (AND save a pdf to start absorbing)!

Big relief as I wasn’t too plussed when I wasn’t able to open the file via my phone but, I was surprised when unable on my iPad (which usually works better than the household laptop, go figure ).

Appreciate the help as, it seems crazy to me to order a machine like this for the first time and then wait weeks (or months) until actual date of pickup to start reading the 150-page owners manual (granted a lot of pages are the same from pwc to pwc but, that devil is often in the details, ha-ha)!

Thanks Again and I cannot remember a time in my life when I was this anxious for hot weather to return!

Thread Information