Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85
  1. #41
    Saum700p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    398
    +1
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by shhr View Post
    Would be fun if they had a hydrodrags up north also just FYI on the rules pistons and cams are allowed in all classes and don’t worry about tech just come down and race here is a little video of my GP

    what rpm?

  2. #42
    shhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Springfield,TN
    Posts
    2,595
    +1
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Saum700p View Post
    what rpm?
    that run it was 9060 I usually run between 8900-9100 depending on weather I need to run it in cooler weather see what it will run at 9300


    “Yep...looks good.....but that's about all you can do with it..
    Run it for a short burst..”

    i can assure you it will run as long as needed at WOT no issue with that

  3. #43
    Saum700p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    398
    +1
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by shhr View Post
    that run it was 9060 I usually run between 8900-9100 depending on weather I need to run it in cooler weather see what it will run at 9300


    “Yep...looks good.....but that's about all you can do with it..
    Run it for a short burst..”



    i can assure you it will run as long as needed at WOT no issue with that
    retainers, wheel and pump regulator and injectors?

  4. #44
    Danetwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    DUNEDIN, Florida
    Posts
    616
    +1
    53
    Stock rules!

  5. #45
    shhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Springfield,TN
    Posts
    2,595
    +1
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Saum700p View Post
    retainers, wheel and pump regulator and injectors?
    has retainers, FPR, fizzle intercooler, riva air intake, ribbon delete and free flow SC is stock stock injectors pump is stock but has Deansteam custom nozzle and pitched solas prop cut ride plate and grate these items really make a difference

  6. +1 by:


  7. #46
    shhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Springfield,TN
    Posts
    2,595
    +1
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Danetwork View Post
    Stock rules!
    yep even in pro stock you can run Pistons and cams I think it’s completely wrong but that’s what has been allowed so it is what it is

  8. #47
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,392
    +1
    924
    This was short clip of my GP1800 stock SC wheel, Fizzle IC, Dean's tune, and supporting mods to run 91mph at 9300 rpm.
    The GP is an awesome platforms once you get it to stop cavitating with that small pump tunnel.



  9. #48
    Danetwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    DUNEDIN, Florida
    Posts
    616
    +1
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    This was short clip of my GP1800 stock SC wheel, Fizzle IC, Dean's tune, and supporting mods to run 91mph at 9300 rpm.
    The GP is an awesome platforms once you get it to stop cavitating with that small pump tunnel.

    I'll be seeing you soon ...

  10. #49
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,392
    +1
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by Danetwork View Post
    I'll be seeing you soon ...
    Pffft.... I've taught you only few of the tricks.. And when I wrench on your ski, I hold back just a tad. Plus it has been so long you probably forgot to ride. Last time you took a swim with the fish.
    BTW - Dont you still owe me $100 for the long run bet?

  11. #50
    Danetwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    DUNEDIN, Florida
    Posts
    616
    +1
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Pffft.... I've taught you only few of the tricks.. And when I wrench on your ski, I hold back just a tad. Plus it has been so long you probably forgot to ride. Last time you took a swim with the fish.
    BTW - Dont you still owe me $100 for the long run bet?
    Got me

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Difference between 2018 gp and 2019 gp 1800r?
    By brendothehuman in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-09-2019, 05:15 AM
  2. 2019 GP 1800R intake grate reinforced.
    By Reaper9789 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2018, 06:35 PM
  3. RXT-X stock mods to open mods?
    By T5Racing in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:57 PM
  4. FS GP1200 fresh rebuild minor mods no engine mods runs out great PA
    By vettez062002 in forum Yamaha 2 Stroke Skis
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 08:10 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •