Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

+1

This is safe for riding if exhaust flush falls out?

I tried to attach a filter for salt away with their piece of shit chinese hose attachment. Well the exhaust flush fell out and won't go back in!

I am guessing this area is sealed off on the inside considering how easily the seal came off... but I wanted to ask here before I call BRP or find out the hard way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181130_170406.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	442494  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanNV View Post
    I tried to attach a filter for salt away with their piece of shit chinese hose attachment. Well the exhaust flush fell out and won't go back in!

I am guessing this area is sealed off on the inside considering how easily the seal came off... but I wanted to ask here before I call BRP or find out the hard way.
    Itís a 2 person job to put it back on , itís got a plastic nut on the back inside the ski to hold the flush port in place , if you look closely the seal is on the outside along with the flush port.

+1
    fuck sakes, I just checked and it goes straight to everything. What a piece of shit design. I posted without popping the seat up. How do I even reach it without taking half the parts out???

+1
    fuck sakes, I just checked and it goes straight to everything. What a piece of shit design. I posted without popping the seat up. How do I even reach it without taking half the parts out???
    Use a long broom stick and push against the rear but hence I said it was a 2 person job , one holding broom stick and the other using a ratchet with extension to screw it back on , or take it all apart and dive in. This hardly ever happens and only happens more when flush port adapter are screwed on to
    Hard vs hand snug .

+1
    broomstick is not gonna hold this in place!!! you need some kinda robotic arm!! I could see this plastic shit causing me to sink... BRP can replace all the plastic on their dime. What a joke

+1
    broomstick is not gonna hold this in place!!! you need some kinda robotic arm!! I could see this plastic shit causing me to sink... BRP can replace all the plastic on their dime. What a joke
    Just telling you how to fix it, you can jump backflips all day for all I care , you asked a question in a public forum if you did not wants the answer then donít ask and take it to a repair shop that can properly handle it .

7. +1 by:

+1
    Yea its going to a repair shop, so if I sink in the middle of the ocean, I know who to sue if I survive. Atleast this shit broke on land in my garage! I barely even put any energy into turning the chinese junk filter that got stuck in it until it popped out. It was probably due for a break and this was a good sign it happened far away from water.

Itís not broke, you unscrewed it by over torquing it. Your fuck up.

+1
    Similar thing happened with my port drain plug. Went to remove the plug and the entire drain neck assembly, part number 292001315 came out.

Apparently, there is a bushing (plastic nut) on the other side of the hull, part number 292001371 that holds the neck assembly in place.

https://www.sportshops.com.br/pecas-...ginal-brp.html

The problem, as you've discovered is actually getting access to the bushing. For mine, it happened to be under the iBR - big PITA.

What I did was screw the assembly back in as much as I could (it wouldn't tighten completely) and seal it off with RTV. Been like that for years with no problems.
    Last edited by Xspook; 12-01-2018 at 08:12 AM.

+1
    This is why I love those access panels on my S3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information