Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawz02 View Post
    Thx guys. If it was one or 2 issues I'd accept it all day. This thing still has parts on order and i just want my PX to work. I get the logistics of all this mess but there has to be a point where they accept fault.
    The RXT is for the miss so she can "sun tan" or so the justification goes.
    Haha yah I pulled the same scam on my woman....pretty sure she is on to me though. I still overall like the ride of my PX better even if is slower, I find myself less tired. That TX just transmits all the energy into the rider. It's like in a sports car where you have comfort, sport, race mode. Race mode just starts to wear you out from to much feedback. But it's hard not to love the acceleration of the TX. I go back and forth. If I look outside and see it's rough out I take the PX, if it's calm I take the TX.

+1
    As far as the engine going.... It will. And good ol Murphy's Law says it will at the absolute worst time possible. There has only been 20 min of run time since the titanic incident and I have blown my fair share of doo engines to know. I'm sure time will tell. Still 100% BRP needs to get in check with their customer relations ant take a page from Costco's book.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawz02 View Post
    As far as the engine going.... It will. And good ol Murphy's Law says it will at the absolute worst time possible. There has only been 20 min of run time since the titanic incident and I have blown my fair share of doo engines to know. I'm sure time will tell. Still 100% BRP needs to get in check with their customer relations ant take a page from Costco's book.
    Like a modern 260 or 300 engine? I have heard of low hour failures but that seems to be super rare. Usually you have to do something kind of crazy to blow them up...like big chargers/cams on crappy tunes. A friend of mine (who shall remain nameless) overheated (2) 300 engines badly and they both went on to survive plenty of more hours. Also had friends have water get in the case and still fine after many hours(long as you get the water out quickly). I've taken a few built engines out on my turbo ski for reasons unknown at least as far as I could gather from my logs, one with less than an hour on boost.

My point is, if it was anyone else I probably wouldn't be overly concerned...but yah I get you point. .

You might run it 5-10 hours with fresh oil and have an oil analysis done.

+1
    Thx. I threw a rod out both sides from a water issue last year and currently have another paperweight in the garage from a blown out timing chain at at 60 hrs...
    Side note.... Got a decal kit from mododec today. Just waiting for the nice weather. Maybe a makeover will fix the doo! ��

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread Information