Best place for ultra lx parts

Hey guys where is the cheapest place to get parts for a Kawasaki Ultra LX 2008 model? Chasing a top end rebuild kit.

Want to see if it is cheaper to buy from USA and post to me in Australia or buy here.

Mainly chasing rings and gasket kit but if cheaper will get pistons to.

+1
    Suggest you change the title to include the fact that you want to buy parts in Australia. Most people on this site don't have a clue what it would cost to ship part to you, nor do we know what you have to pay locally.

Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post
    Suggest you change the title to include the fact that you want to buy parts in Australia. Most people on this site don't have a clue what it would cost to ship part to you, nor do we know what you have to pay locally.
    I don't want to buy the parts from Australia I want to buy them from USA and see if it is cheaper to do that and send them to me I have been on Partzilla.com and they are fairly cheap but want to know if there is anywhere else cheaper????

+1
    Like I said, most people here don't have a clue what it costs to ship to the Land of Oz, nor do we know what you pay locally.

I've bought parts at a number of places in the U.S. and found that there isn't one dealer that is consistently cheaper. However, I've learned that there are some that are terribly slow in shipping, and some that charge ridiculous prices for shipping. ($15 to ship a gasket or a screw? C'mon!)

+1
    I've found that Partzilla seems to be cheapest source for OEM parts. The parts that require you to login to get the price are usually the one's with the biggest discount. Shipping costs within the U.S. seem reasonable, as well. You should contact them directly to see what the shipping fees would be to Oz.

+1
    And some US places wont ship international. If it helps you I've helped plenty of people in that situation (buy the parts, ship them to me and i ship "second hand" parts) to you. If ya need any help like that or references so ya know i won't rip ya off i have plenty of upsidedown friends who will vouch for me. Im not a business or charging anything other then actual cost to ship to you through whatever company you choose, just like to help where i can.

Thread Information