North Louisiana Riding

Anyone close to North Louisiana? Doesnít seem to be a lot of people around that rides PWC. Iím buying a new ski in the spring and would like some people to go ride with!

I would be willing to travel a small distance to meet up and ride

+1
    Where exactly in North Louisiana are we talking? What area lakes, rivers are near you?

Billy D

North Louisiana Riding

Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Where exactly in North Louisiana are we talking? What area lakes, rivers are near you?

Billy D
    West Monroe, La Ouachita River/Caney lake-jimmy Davis state park/lake Claiborne state park

+1
    I looked those areas up from my house. It’s a 4:45-5:15 hr drive for us depending on which I choose. The two lakes from what I can tell are fairly small lakes. I could be wrong. The La Quachita River looks to be a nice long ride, I’m not familiar with the area. I have been to West Monroe a few times, usually around the Agriculture center I believe it was called. Did some offroad r/c racing a few years in a row at facility indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    I looked those areas up from my house. Itís a 4:45-5:15 hr drive for us depending on which I choose. The two lakes from what I can tell are fairly small lakes. I could be wrong. The La Quachita River looks to be a nice long ride, Iím not familiar with the area. I have been to West Monroe a few times, usually around the Agriculture center I believe it was called. Did some offroad r/c racing a few years in a row at facility indoors.
    Unfortunately the lakes in my area are relatively small lakes compared to the lakes in south la. The only good long riding is the Ouachita River.

+1
    Oh okay, well you may want to keep a open mind on traveling a few times a year. Even if it’s a weekend get away. Down here in South LA all around me is water! Most places we ride have 100+ miles that we cover in a day.

Billy D

Thread Information