Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned User
    +1

Is it worth spinning an ET70-145LE at 8100Rpm

Is it worth installing an et70-145LE, 60 injectors with tune and prop it to spin 8100 Rpm for longevity purposes?

+1
    Big chargers most of the time like to be spun up. Plus getting the rpm down will be tough

3. +1 by:

+1
    I'm running a Rude 3 @8180 with 48's and it runs 77-78 gps all day long on a 08TX….It pulls like a freight train and I have stock exhaust so it's real quiet. All the new 300 boys don't understand whats going on

5. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by suck my wake View Post
    I'm running a Rude 3 @8180 with 48's and it runs 77-78 gps all day long on a 08TX….It pulls like a freight train and I have stock exhaust so it's real quiet. All the new 300 boys don't understand whats going on
    Ha HA Sleeper..

7. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jackywacky067 View Post
    Is it worth installing an et70-145LE, 60 injectors with tune and prop it to spin 8100 Rpm for longevity purposes?
    I wouldnt, as you said "all Canadians are welfare bums" so I dont understand why you would purchase products made by a Canadian. From a Canadian business, I'm sure if you explained YOUR passionate douchebag views to Art@ E.T. being a fellow Canadian he would really appreciate YOUR input!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    I wouldnt, as you said "all Canadians are welfare bums" so I dont understand why you would purchase products made by a Canadian. From a Canadian business, I'm sure if you explained YOUR passionate douchebag views to Art@ E.T. being a fellow Canadian he would really appreciate YOUR input!!!

Lol and lets not forget SeaDoo is from Canada! The irony is just priceless.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    off topic... By a Canada Member troll
    Last edited by jackywacky067; 10-23-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    Lol and lets not forget SeaDoo is from Canada! The irony is just priceless.
    Off topic.. By a Canada member troll
    Last edited by jackywacky067; 10-23-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Banned User
    +1
    Just to let you know.. Its an American who is interested in the ET70-145LE set up and not a Canadian...
    If Canada is so Great... Why are things made in Canada sold at a MUCH HIGHER PRICE to their own citizen..

This is all off topic...
    But please don't give up your lazy, wasteful Canadian government jobs..
    Canada does suck..

If you decide moving to Canada

Make sure you bring lots of money to live your Canadian dream, so you don’t have to depend on Canadian wages.
    Our job market sucks big time. Expect very low pay. If you need to work when you get here, have a job lined up. Jobs here are not easy to get. Many Canadians work at two to three different jobs to have a large enough income to survive.
    Do you know about Hunger in Canada? According to Food Banks Canada, thirteen percent of Canadians live in a state of food insecurity, mainly caused by low income, which consistently affects more than four million of us at any given time.

We don’t have Free Healthcare like everyone tells you. The Canadian health care system is dysfunctional and sucks. What does Free Health Insurance in Canada mean? In some provinces, you pay Health Insurance premium, unless you’re on a minimum income. The Canada Health Act does not cover prescription drugs, home care or long-term care, prescription glasses or dental care. Costs for prescription drugs come out of your own pocket unless you have extended Health Insurance. Lots of people can only afford extended insurance when it’s paid by their employer. And, learn to be patient; it’s not unusual to be on a two-year waiting list until you get surgery. People who have the money often go to the US to have surgery done. The Canadian health system sucks big time, but that’s material for another blog.

Young people have limited opportunities. Going to College or University doesn’t guarantee a job. According to The Globe and Mail dealing with ‘job churn’ is a reality. Some graduates are forced to work for no pay to gain experience. Many end up with low-paid jobs and struggle for years to pay back their student loan. No wonder not many young Canadians are travelling to broaden their horizon, how could they afford it. If you have children, I suggest doing some research on this topic.

The Canadian education system has big flaws and needs a major overhaul. Maybe that’s why homeschooling is so popular in Canada, even in large cities. As long as the government saves money to put into the education system, there is not much hope of any improvements.
    It is no secret that Canada has a drinking problem. Some say it’s caused by boredom and a lack of anything better to do. The strict drinking laws are old-fashioned and cause the opposite what they’re supposed to do. Many high school kids are already addicted to alcohol. The legal drinking age in Canada is 19, in Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec 18. According to a Government website, the average age when teens start to drink in Canada is 13.

Are you into healthy living and eating good food? Plan on growing your own food. GMO (genetically modified organism) food sold in Canada is a big concern of mine. Labelling GMO foods is not required in Canada; therefore it is difficult to know if a food product contains GMO ingredients. Buy organic if you can afford it. Gather wild edible plants and learn about foraging. If you are not keen on eating hormone meat from the store, get yourself a hunting licence when you arrive.

Canadians are generally friendly people but don’t expect that they will open their house for you quickly. Locals will help you when your desperate but not more than they have to; just like anywhere else. Help your neighbour is slowly disappearing here as well.

Are you a beach bunny and don’t like the cold? This is the last place on Earth you want to be. Depending on where in Canada you are moving to, the chance is that summer lasts six weeks with brutal heat, anything longer is a bonus. Canada boosts amazing beaches and a beautiful coastline, but summers are short and the most part of the year lakes and rivers are frozen and the land is buried in snow at subarctic temperatures.

Never forget the saying “It’s always greener on the other side!”

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/articles/...oles/85558940/
    Last edited by jackywacky067; 10-23-2018 at 12:34 AM.

+1
    Off topic bud... no one needs your break down. Do back to that business you claim is busy as you ask us how to work on skis... BEWARE....

14. +1 by:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information