best place to list part for sale??? Yamaha FX SHO Cruiser

Hey everyone... I've been a member for a little over a year now. Don't have a lot of post. Doesn't look like i can post in the classified section because of this. I am able to post in the Ebay classified section (which I did).
    I'm looking for places to list parts for sale.
    My 2009 Yamaha FXSHO cruiser took a $hit on me and lost #3 piston causing enough damage to just part the Waverunner. I have a lot of parts to sell and i was hoping to to find a good place to get the word out. I'd really like to get some of my money back out of the ski.
    I've started to list on Ebay but I figured I'd ask here what would be the best way to sell them.

Thanks

Wow really???
    No replies.....
    VERY SAD INDEED!

+1
    Post some more then you can list here, what condition is the head in?

there and efew bits I might be interested in but would need to be cheap and you would need to ship internationally.

or just list it all on eBay that’s likely going to get you the best prices

how many hours when it took a dump? Have you found the cause?

I have the whole ski...
    So all the parts. I am going to keep the Jet drive which had no hours on it. I just rebuilt it from the motor back. It had 380 Hrs. #3 piston hand grenaded.
    - The head is good. If I was buying it I'd do a valve job.
    - I'm selling all the electronics.
    - Supercharger is also up for grabs.
    - The hull is also good. a little beat up but good. I'll more then likely keep the seats just had them recovered, zero time on them also.

I hope to sell what I can use some of that money to finance another ski (yamaha Fx) and use some of the parts I'm keeping to freshen it up...

5. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by randykyra View Post
    I have the whole ski...
    So all the parts. I am going to keep the Jet drive which had no hours on it. I just rebuilt it from the motor back. It had 380 Hrs. #3 piston hand grenaded.
    - The head is good. If I was buying it I'd do a valve job.
    - I'm selling all the electronics.
    - Supercharger is also up for grabs.
    - The hull is also good. a little beat up but good. I'll more then likely keep the seats just had them recovered, zero time on them also.

I hope to sell what I can use some of that money to finance another ski (yamaha Fx) and use some of the parts I'm keeping to freshen it up...
    Still have the supercharger ? I have the same ski and would be willing to buy a few items if the price is right and not 50$ under retail brand new like some attempt on here.

Thanks

Hey guys.. I just hopped on and am looking for parts.. My wife tried pulling my ski up on the trailer and hit something.. Busted the front hatch on my 2014 yamaha fx cruiser ho.. Looking to see if there is someplace I can find used parts rather then spend 7 or 800 on new..... any advice is appreciated...

+1
    They're not nearly that expensive. However, I buy a lot of used parts off of Ebay.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon1 View Post
    Hey guys.. I just hopped on and am looking for parts.. My wife tried pulling my ski up on the trailer and hit something.. Busted the front hatch on my 2014 yamaha fx cruiser ho.. Looking to see if there is someplace I can find used parts rather then spend 7 or 800 on new..... any advice is appreciated...

You will find the front storage cover parts on this page of the GreenHulk OEM parts store
    http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....E%20W/%20COVER

Thank you
    Jerry

Thread Information