Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    18 rxtx thru hull

    i know this is a slim chance but anyone have a 2018 rxtx thruhull exhaust they didnt install or want anymore? shoot me a message


  2. #2
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,438
    +1
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by hemikidd View Post
    i know this is a slim chance but anyone have a 2018 rxtx thruhull exhaust they didnt install or want anymore? shoot me a message
    Riva had them back in stock, did they sell out already?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Riva had them back in stock, did they sell out already?

    i called them they said none in stock until last week of october, so figured id try here and maybe score a better deal as well

  4. +1 by:


  5. #4
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,438
    +1
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by hemikidd View Post
    i called them they said none in stock until last week of october, so figured id try here and maybe score a better deal as well
    Double check again, I confirmed this morning they’re in stock.

    New hoses with bov eta is showing 10/30

  6. #5
    Live Fast wave15stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,367
    +1
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Double check again, I confirmed this morning they’re in stock.

    New hoses with bov eta is showing 10/30
    you sell your thru hull?

  7. #6
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,438
    +1
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by wave15stx View Post
    you sell your thru hull?
    Yes. Months ago

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD RIVA Waterbox 08-11 RXP RXPX RXTX 215 155 GTX w/ Rude Thru Hull
    By ksalles in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2018, 01:36 PM
  2. Riva thru hull on RXTX or rxpx 300 question.
    By tomespo in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2016, 04:07 PM
  3. Can I make the riva thru hull fit my 2012 rxtx?
    By JohnnyG. in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 11:34 AM
  4. 2010 rxtx 260 with thru hull,INFO
    By danieletrono in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:26 AM
  5. Riva's Thru hull exhaust!
    By Compwhiz82 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 11:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •