2016 Kawasaki Ultra 310 LX Maintenance (Supercharger Fogging)

Does anybody sell or make a connection for the supercharger fogging port? I sprayed fogging oil into the port and it went everywhere. I don't even know if any ended up in the supercharger. It was a complete mess. I did it exactly like the owner's manual instructed. Thank you in advance for any tips or suggestions.

+1
    You make sure the tube was actually into the intake port of the charger and didnt pop out..... sorry had to ask

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHC View Post
    You make sure the tube was actually into the intake port of the charger and didnt pop out..... sorry had to ask
    as MWHC says..... there is a Oring inside the steel fitting.... the straw needs to go past that to seal

Yes, the tube was definitely inside the port. Thanks for the advice. I'll pay more attention to the details next time I try to spray. It'll probably be this weekend.

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamfer9 View Post
    Yes, the tube was definitely inside the port. Thanks for the advice. I'll pay more attention to the details next time I try to spray. It'll probably be this weekend.
    Assuming the hose isn't kinked, then the only way for it to leaks is Either the hose ISNT in far enough ( it will have resistance then go in then stop )
    or your using a Chinese spray can with a stupid size nozzle tube....

Quote Originally Posted by jamfer9 View Post

If you position your head just right (and provided it's not too bright outside) you can actually see the fluid traveling down the white ish tube into the SC.

I had a chance to spend time on the supercharger fogging port this weekend. The port would not accept the .085 inch red spray tube past the internal o-ring regardless of the amount of pressure applied. I seated the spray tube inside the port about a half inch down (as far as it would go) and lightly sprayed the fogging oil while the engine idled. I could see the fogging oil move through the clear tube going to the supercharger and I could hear the engine idle slowing as I sprayed. The spray back from the port was very minimal this time. Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate the support.

Thread Information