sl 1050 carb rebuild kits

So I went ahead and ordered the carb setup off a 99 slh with the accel pump. I am going to rebuild them as soon as i get them. I noticed all the kits seem to be the same, and the manufacturers don't seem to offer much information. Do they usually have the parts to rebuild the accel pump included in the kits?

Before I order does anyone have a brand they prefer for this?

+1
    I may be wrong (folks will correct I'm sure)... but the Keihin carb kits do not include the accelerator pump pieces. And last I recall, those accelerator pump rebuild kits are unobtainium.

Cheers!

+1
    ripcuda is correct, also the 99 slh is a 2 cylinder engine with 2 carbs and did not have accel pump from the factory.

I might have gotten the model wrong. I actually think the person listing them on ebay had the wrong info. But I did verify that it is the triple 40mm with the accel pump.

I ran across this site.
    https://www.klsupply.com/carb-fuel/a...for-keihin.asp

I have NO IDEA if these fit this model carb or not. But as simple as the parts should be I would think that there should be somewhere that still has them.

Are these carbs also used on some kawi ski's, answered my own question eventually on this one. sorry
    Last edited by permanentlyconfused; 09-14-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Ok so poking around I came across these two sites the first one breaks down the carbs. BUT it says cdkii and shows a cdkii42. I dunno if that means its a 42 mm carb?

If anyone that knows more than I do about these can tell me if thats the case or if the part I found looks to be correct?

https://www.keihin-na.com/assets/1/7/cdk_parts.pdf

This is the break down of the cdkii carbs.

http://hotproductsusa.com/part_num_search.cfm?Try=1

This is the page showing availability on the diaphram only I'm not too worried about the oring. I know a local company that has just about any size I could think of.

I know you guys said they might not be attainable but I also know things change daily and maybe I can stumble across parts that recently showed up on the market again.

+1
    CDKII were used on Kawi but the length of the rod was different...shorter ???

The 42mm carbs were only sold aftermarket,not sure what size accel pump they used.

Of the like 30 accell pumps I've worked with, all the pumps were good.
    Are you sure you need a rebuild kit ?

No I am not. I am just trying to cover all my bases ahead of time. I have the kind of luck that if something could be bad I will probably get it. I can hold off on this part for now and check once I tear into the carbs. I just figured if I could find out now that way I don't have to look when I get pissed off at it when I find something wrong.

Thread Information