+1

2010+ suspension module

Looking for a suspension module for a 2010 and up iS model (same for all HP and GTX/RXT etc) Ideally in Canada but will pay shipping. Realistically priced please. Currently only 2 on ebay, one from a vendor I won't deal with again and one way out priced.

Let me know what you've got, where you are (for shipping costs) and how much you want. Note, I know there is one on here for $200 and I responded a couple of days ago but seller either sold it, is not on much or ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    Looking for a suspension module for a 2010 and up iS model (same for all HP and GTX/RXT etc) Ideally in Canada but will pay shipping. Realistically priced please. Currently only 2 on ebay, one from a vendor I won't deal with again and one way out priced.

Let me know what you've got, where you are (for shipping costs) and how much you want. Note, I know there is one on here for $200 and I responded a couple of days ago but seller either sold it, is not on much or ...
    I got one $250 shipped

+1
    I could live with that, you did catch this is coming to Canada? USPS fine anyway.. Let me know how you'd prefer to deal with it, IE private ebay listing or whatever.. Will send you a private with actual ship to info..

I could live with that, you did catch this is coming to Canada? USPS fine anyway.. Let me know how you'd prefer to deal with it, IE private ebay listing or whatever.. Will send you a private with actual ship to info..
    Ah Canada Iíll charge you what ever shipping is not looking to profit on shipping, Iíve sold many items on the classified never an issue direct PayPal works for me .

+1
    If anyone needs used parts and DR2006RXP has them, that's where to get them! Recent purchase from him was shipped to Canada quickly, packed well and worked perfectly when it got here. Only wish ebay was as reliable.

6. +1 by:

If anyone needs used parts and DR2006RXP has them, that's where to get them! Recent purchase from him was shipped to Canada quickly, packed well and worked perfectly when it got here. Only wish ebay was as reliable.
    Thanks surprised you got this already .

+1
    So was I! Guess I'm just used to ebay global shipping that takes 2 weeks to get here.

Thread Information