Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Torx racing

Torx racing

Anyone looking to use torx racing donít waste your time been dealing with them since March on a ecm never could get the programing straight they said it was the gage cluster sent it to them they lost it so they send me when they bought from a dealer it came in and the plug end was chewed by a dog call them they say they will get one and program it and overnight it back to me three weeks ago still havenít received it matthew said it was shipped last week but wonít send tracking no now have to get lawyer involved anyone what to buy a 2007 rxt rebuilt motor and everything Iím done going back to my two strokes will upload convos and all pictures later I hope I can save someone else the trouble with dealing with liars

+1
    with the MaptunerX why would you even mess with outsourcing a ECU programing

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr View Post
    Anyone looking to use torx racing don’t waste your time been dealing with them since March on a ecm never could get the programing straight they said it was the gage cluster sent it to them they lost it so they send me when they bought from a dealer it came in and the plug end was chewed by a dog call them they say they will get one and program it and overnight it back to me three weeks ago still haven’t received it matthew said it was shipped last week but won’t send tracking no now have to get lawyer involved anyone what to buy a 2007 rxt rebuilt motor and everything I’m done going back to my two strokes will upload convos and all pictures later I hope I can save someone else the trouble with dealing with liars
    What's your Location? Sorry To see about Your Situation, That Sucks.

+1
    Guys, there are warnings all over the internet about TORX racing. BEWARE using this company!!!!

+1
    The dog that chewed the connector is the best employee at Torx.

Anyone that lives in Ohio close to torx racing want to go by the con artists shop and get my parts and money he owes me ,chickenshit won’t even answer the phone

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Guys, there are warnings all over the internet about TORX racing. BEWARE using this company!!!!

you should make a sticky on this subject!

Bullshit I’ve been fucking with him since March trying to get my parts I have been contacted by many people that have been dealing with the same shit with him I have all emails and conversations with him I’m done with I’m turning it over to an attorney and fileing a report with visa

+1
    I called them awhile ago and in the background it sounded like he was running a pet grooming business and a daycare at the same time.

10. +1 by:

+1
    ultranutz was waiting for a package from torx racing for well over a month with what seems like nothing but excuses, they also sent him a computer which did not function at all and was for a completely different year of ski (non compatible year). That and with green hulk themselves warning of this company I would never purchase from them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information