+1

Ordered My 19 FX Today

Well, hopefully be here soon. I went with a N/A version as I have 3 S/C units in the mix already. I think it'll be great to be one of the guys waiting for the S/C group to fuel up at the pump. I even get to burn regular. Although I'll still be the one filling my wifes 18 GTX when she rides at least I'm only filling one watercraft and if needed the spare 4 gallons on the back of her GTX will give her the distance needed to keep with the fuel intervals of the NA watercraft with just a quick fill.
    With the new hull, top deck and instrument cluster at least they are no longer ugly (to me). With SD taking a dive into some odd path-I'm out there and unfortunately Kawi has long dropped out of the mix.
    I am a little nervous about the shallow foot wells and wish thy went deeper so I could drop my legs down further but hopefully its comfy enough. I haven't had a new Yami since 2010 but my FZR has been flawless all these years, hoping for the same out of the FX.

+1
    What is the odd path you refer to as it relates to SD?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thopper View Post
    What is the odd path you refer to as it relates to SD?
    Theyíve purchased a couple boat companies and will concentrate their efforts to those new divisions.
    I donít like the cheap feeling Iím seeing in their watercraft of late, cheapie new gauge, thinner hull materials (donít sound solid as they used to be). They no longer have the fit and finish or attention to detail during assembly.
    It no longer feels like a Cobalt but more like a Tahoe.
    They're going away from the exact reason I went to them.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Theyíve purchased a couple boat companies and will concentrate their efforts to those new divisions.
    I donít like the cheap feeling Iím seeing in their watercraft of late, cheapie new gauge, thinner hull materials (donít sound solid as they used to be). They no longer have the fit and finish or attention to detail during assembly.
    It no longer feels like a Cobalt but more like a Tahoe.
    They're going away from the exact reason I went to them.
    Will be interested to hear your feed back....message to wife with the GTX 300, be gentle with hubby, he has feelings too....
    Last edited by bill321; 09-11-2018 at 08:51 AM. Reason: additional

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Well, hopefully be here soon. I went with a N/A version as I have 3 S/C units in the mix already. I think it'll be great to be one of the guys waiting for the S/C group to fuel up at the pump. I even get to burn regular. Although I'll still be the one filling my wifes 18 GTX when she rides at least I'm only filling one watercraft and if needed the spare 4 gallons on the back of her GTX will give her the distance needed to keep with the fuel intervals of the NA watercraft with just a quick fill.
    With the new hull, top deck and instrument cluster at least they are no longer ugly (to me). With SD taking a dive into some odd path-I'm out there and unfortunately Kawi has long dropped out of the mix.
    I am a little nervous about the shallow foot wells and wish thy went deeper so I could drop my legs down further but hopefully its comfy enough. I haven't had a new Yami since 2010 but my FZR has been flawless all these years, hoping for the same out of the FX.
    We are also in the market. Can I ask what you paid out-the-door?

I like pipes. I love boost Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post

California and Arizona out the door prices are not going to be comparable because of different tax rates

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I paid 13K for the ski
    1202.50 for tax and 54. for misc fees.
    So 14,276.50 Iím not sure what heíll throw in until I pick up my machine. He always does the typical fire extinguisher and cover. The accessories bought and paid for on that day are at 25% off.
    i might be able to do better but he loans me a trailer to take my skis up to my dock and if I go on a trip, again heíll loan me a trailer.
    I need to borrow or use anything, no questions asked.
    Great owner, knows how to keep his customers happy.
    No delivery date yet but it was slated for sep/oct when the dealer ordered it.

Thread Information