Spark IBR aftermarket ride plate opinions

Have a Spark Trixx and wondering if anybody installed an after market ride plate? Looking at the Riva ride plate and wanted to get opinions specifically on handling in medium chop and if improves overall performance. The longer ride plate should help in rougher waters. Any thoughts appreciated!

James

Subscribing to this thread out of interest in same question (see a Spark TRixx in our future, in 2019 ...)

+1
    I modified my Worx rideplate to fit iBR:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=273300

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Subscribing to this thread out of interest in same question (see a Spark TRixx in our future, in 2019 ...)
    Thor, I got my '18 spark trixx 2 up for $5700 on closeout a few weeks ago so now is a great time to buy. I think that is a great deal considering the adjustable bars, VTS, and on stock bilge pump. Just my thoughts; The Spark Trixx is one hell of a good Ski and I'm extremely pleased with my purchase. Plenty of power right out of the box for its size, playful handling, jumps like a salmon, and fun, fun fun. Outside of a custom wrap, I've not felt the need to change a single thing but I've dumped plenty of money into the Yamaha VXR I bought at the same time to address several issues. My spark amazingly doesn't suffer from altitude sickness as it runs flat out 48MPH at 1950 feet above seal level and I'm 245 lbs. Only drawback is that the Spark is limited in medium chop but that is the trade off for its jumping ability.

When I do lift the top off for service, I'll do the ribbon delete, air intake kit, and put a riva maptunerx tune on it but so far I'm in no rush.
    Good luck on your purchase.

James

Thread Information