Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1

    How much for my GP?

    Just wondering how much you guys think I could get for my 2018 GP... Excellent condition, 51 hours, all maintenance done, stage 1 reflash and a 5 year warranty. No trailer but comes with cover.

    Starting to realize buying a $15,000 machine at 18 years of age was a bad idea LOL. Not because of the monthly payment, but because of the gas consumption


  2. #2
    Impulse20098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    139
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by dfos88 View Post
    Just wondering how much you guys think I could get for my 2018 GP... Excellent condition, 51 hours, all maintenance done, stage 1 reflash and a 5 year warranty. No trailer but comes with cover.

    Starting to realize buying a $15,000 machine at 18 years of age was a bad idea LOL. Not because of the monthly payment, but because of the gas consumption
    Where are you located?

  3. #3
    Michigan!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse20098 View Post
    Where are you located?
    Michigan

  5. #5
    thomslik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    123
    +1
    8
    And now they come out with those new 2019's! Sometimes you just have to suck it up and keep it a few years and enjoy it, or take a huge loss. Unfortunately, that's just life. Sorry. Or look at it this way: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=274318

    Good Luck With whatever you decide!

  6. #6
    Impulse20098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    139
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by dfos88 View Post
    Michigan
    If you were in Houston I would consider it. Sorry. Hope it finds a good home.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,483
    +1
    117
    I live in Indiana and I just bought a New 2018 GP1800 this week with new cover from a dealer for $12,800 out the door (no state tax included). I just missed one in Michigan last week which was listed for $11,999 and was out the door at $13,000 but sold 10 minutes after my call. I hope you can sell for what you need. Good Luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by dfos88 View Post
    Just wondering how much you guys think I could get for my 2018 GP... Excellent condition, 51 hours, all maintenance done, stage 1 reflash and a 5 year warranty. No trailer but comes with cover.

    Starting to realize buying a $15,000 machine at 18 years of age was a bad idea LOL. Not because of the monthly payment, but because of the gas consumption

  8. #8
    Miglater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Howell, MI
    Posts
    439
    +1
    27
    Just a couple thoughts I had-

    Since you say the ski is flashed, maybe try a low octane tune for better economy and cheaper fill ups.

    My GP with 93 octane stage 1 plus still gets around 5.4 miles per gallon with mixed riding which is better than my old polaris 2-strokes at 5 mpg plus oil cost.

    You are in Michigan, enjoy the last month or so of warm weather and save for fuel during the winter while it's in storage I'm in Howell Michigan myself.

  9. +1 by:


  10. #9
    MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    17,642
    +1
    1,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Miglater View Post
    Just a couple thoughts I had-

    Since you say the ski is flashed, maybe try a low octane tune for better economy and cheaper fill ups.

    My GP with 93 octane stage 1 plus still gets around 5.4 miles per gallon with mixed riding which is better than my old polaris 2-strokes at 5 mpg plus oil cost.

    You are in Michigan, enjoy the last month or so of warm weather and save for fuel during the winter while it's in storage I'm in Howell Michigan myself.

    The low octane tunes still require 91 octane minimum. So there really isn’t a difference in fuel cost. If you really wanted to save fuel money the vxr runs on 87 octane and is better on fuel use

  11. #10
    abracadabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellington, FL United States of America
    Posts
    2,228
    +1
    275
    You can expect to get $7,200-$8,000 at dealership...


    Quote Originally Posted by dfos88 View Post
    Just wondering how much you guys think I could get for my 2018 GP... Excellent condition, 51 hours, all maintenance done, stage 1 reflash and a 5 year warranty. No trailer but comes with cover.

    Starting to realize buying a $15,000 machine at 18 years of age was a bad idea LOL. Not because of the monthly payment, but because of the gas consumption

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How much for insurence for 250x
    By noriu69 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 11:47 AM
  2. How much for PWC battery?
    By gorilla03 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 07:35 PM
  3. How much for RXP in So. Fla...?
    By GeoRXT in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 09:28 PM
  4. is this to much for my prop
    By MONKEY in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:36 AM
  5. How much for average Jetworks kit install?
    By Yellow93 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 06:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •