2000 polaris 1200 pro No start/No spark Red Domestic Engine

Little bit of a background on me. I'm a ASE certified master auto technician so I'm no stranger to engines or vehicle electronics at least for automobiles PWC the two listed below are my first.

Ok here goes cause this one is totally confusing me.

So I have a 2000 Polaris 1200 Pro with a no spark/no start.
    Cylinder pressures good all at or around 125psi so compression is great along with fuel readings. Just no spark or very very weak spark barely jumps a 1mm gap if at all.

I tested the coil and plug wires and was getting an intermittent open in either the wires or coil so I replaced the coil and wires and plugs. I couldn't figure out how your supposed to remove the wires from the coil side without breaking the insulators.

I replaced the battery with a good quality AGM battery. I also replaced the CDI after I checked the 12v power feeds to it, and grounds all good.

I followed all of the tests listed here on the "how to test CDI, Magneto stator coils and hall effect sensor" listed here. I also tested the lanyard switch and start stop switches.

All of the power and ground feeds have continuity and ohm within spec. The only thing I can possibly think of is a bad ground or power feed that had high resistance under load. I will test it more here in a few days as the ski is over at my mother-in-laws and I have limited testing time after work and days off only.

Any ideas would be appreciated I have scoured the forums and google for anyone with this issue and every time I think I found the answer I test and check and it's all good on my ski. I'm running out of ideas short of pulling the motor and entire wiring harness and rebuilding or replacing everything which I could do but that just seems a little excessive and expensive.

Proud owner of two skis a 2000 Polaris 1200 Pro and a 2001 kawasaki 1100 zxi

+1
    Welcome to GreenHulk.
    What is your cranking voltage on CDI red/pur wire and also on Brown.

Ok sorry it took so long to get back. I have 11.7volts on the red/pur wire and 8.1 on the Brown wire.

+1
    What is the DC volt out put to the 3 small coil wires ,Blk/grn - blk/blu- yel/brn ?

Thread Information