Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

tried it today and made it to 81mph. guess issue might have been the flash. but i tuned it back down to stage 1 plus AGR ATR untill i get my intercooler and BOV. tell ur friend he should be getting 80mph

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by andry001 View Post
    tried it today and made it to 81mph. guess issue might have been the flash. but i tuned it back down to stage 1 plus AGR ATR untill i get my intercooler and BOV. tell ur friend he should be getting 80mph
    Yea I figured that was the problem. The aftermarket intercooler needs more fuel because of the cooler denser air that I being supplied to engine. You must of been running really rich to loose that many RPMís.

Glad it worked out for you.

one thing i noticed though was when i was using the new stage 2 AGR tune the ski would bounce like a cangaroo as soon as i passed 50mph or so. i mean its fast but wouldnt stop bouncing even in completely flat water. couldnt stand it so i went back to stage 1 plus AGR just incase it has something to do with not having a BOV or intercooler. any advice as to why it did that?

+1
    That is odd I canít see the tune causing that because the ECU has no control over the BOV. Unless your engine was surging or something causing the bounce.

Yeah i think the engine was surging i fell that everytime id hit top speed it would pull back and then do it over and over. Idk it felt strange. I mean water was flat as glass this morning when i did it. It was just bouncing all over and then the supercharger j hose slipped off and i lost booost completely. Had to dock and fix that but i didnt try it anymore i just went to stage 1 plus just incase. Once i get the bov and intercooler il try it again. But im very happy as is with this stage 1 plus flash

+1
    Had to be a boost leak or maybe you were on the limiter. I had that issue. I did all the mods but didn't go full stage 2 tune and was all over limiter. No boost leak though. Just check all clamps everything again and let her rip.

I just cant see how id be on the limiter if i got the right prop and the right flash. If anything id be below the rpm cuz it would heat up due to not having the intercooler or bov or cooling upgrade. Its very strange. Ima try it again once i have all that installed to see if that was the issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information