Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

+1
    The GP reminds me of my Volkswagen from factory. Underrated and held back from factory. Then a flash and a downpipe and I'm walking 5.0 mustangs with a 2.0l turbo lol.

Great video. Especially for a fun grudge match type deal. I think the doo has a bit more of a linear torque curve earlier in the bandwidth. I believe it spins the motor higher too.

I know most of us are thinking....yea. but they GP with any mods will ....da di da all over the RXTX. lol. and its probably true.

Both a great ski's, great offerings, Wouldn't be ashamed to own either. ...but

I can't wait to see what Yamaha does next and I can't wait to run an rxtx on the river.

Nice job Jerry. Great Vid.

Now flash them both with stage one riva tune.....and run again...lets gooooooo. jk

+1
    Bottom line both manufactures brought great skis to the table this year. The difference is going to be in the rider. Ride what you feel comfortable on. I ride an new yamaha and good buddy of mine has a new seapoo. We still both have fun on the water. Sucks that I missed mudbug due to work would have loved to have been out there with you'll ill make the next one even it it means calling in like or faking an injury. ha!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMD13 View Post
    The GP reminds me of my Volkswagen from factory. Underrated and held back from factory. Then a flash and a downpipe and I'm walking 5.0 mustangs with a 2.0l turbo lol.

Great video. Especially for a fun grudge match type deal. I think the doo has a bit more of a linear torque curve earlier in the bandwidth. I believe it spins the motor higher too.

I know most of us are thinking....yea. but they GP with any mods will ....da di da all over the RXTX. lol. and its probably true.

Both a great ski's, great offerings, Wouldn't be ashamed to own either. ...but

I can't wait to see what Yamaha does next and I can't wait to run an rxtx on the river.

Nice job Jerry. Great Vid.

Now flash them both with stage one riva tune.....and run again...lets gooooooo. jk
    Good point. I have a 2016 GTi DSG with an APR high output tune on it and intake and I'm a sleeper. Pull on camaros, stangs, wrx's and many more. Lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Saum700p View Post
    !
    How did you get that massive rooster tail from your VXR?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information