More expensive to shop through pwcperformance.com ?

Going to rebuild all carbs and have been looking for the best place to purchase everything.

Added everything to my cart in pwcperformance.com and used the code greenhulk and didn't do squat. Shipping at 15.00 kills the deal. At least Riva offers free shipping over 150 - anyone know any codes for Riva?

I tried giving some love but at zero discount, military or otherwise it's kinda hard to just give 15.00 away.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Kinda of expensive to run a forum too, especially when Gerry does it with zero membership fees, unlike some other venues

decide what's more important to you? Money or information?

+1
    Code didnt work, because Jerry's store is 4tecperformance.com
    Shit my bad, didnt realize that domain forwards to his store. He always has the best prices, cheap shipping and BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!! The customer service he provides is above and beyond.

I like pipes. I love boost Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1
    I had about 800 bucks worth of stuff in my cart yesterday and it wanted to charge 20 bucks shipping. I wonder if the shipping policy changed or if there is a glitch in the system

+1
    hi Guys, the shipping companies all have gone up on their rates this year so it's become impossible for me to give away free shipping and give away 10% off my profit on most items as a discount. That amounted me me making ZERO profits. I had to decide if I was going to keep the free shipping promotion, or give 10% discount. You guys come out way ahead with the discount so that's what I stuck with.

Using the discount code: greenhulk in the forums store saves you 10% off most RIVA and R&D products, all WORX Racing products and all Solas impellers. I'm sorry xvooxv, but it does not apply to any of those carb parts.

Thanks for your understanding guys!

Jerry

I like pipes. I love boost Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    hi Guys, the shipping companies all have gone up on their rates this year so it's become impossible for me to give away free shipping and give away 10% off my profit on most items as a discount. That amounted me me making ZERO profits. I had to decide if I was going to keep the free shipping promotion, or give 10% discount. You guys come out way ahead with the discount so that's what I stuck with.

Using the discount code: greenhulk in the forums store saves you 10% off most RIVA and R&D products, all WORX Racing products and all Solas impellers. I'm sorry xvooxv, but it does not apply to any of those carb parts.

Thanks for your understanding guys!

Jerry

Thanks for clearing that up. It was strange seeing it when you are used to free shipping. But I get it. It’s a business and the number one objective as a business is to make money. When costs go up there is no choice but to pass those increased costs along.

Thread Information