+1
    The rxp is not stock what's the point?

LOL!!!

+1
    Neither is the GP

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    Neither is the GP
    Guy riding gp 1800 stage 2 riva and then his wife had stage 1 riva, this is the info he told me.

+1
    There is another vid that is recent on youtube somewhat formatted like this where the guy in front has an fxsho running 81 mph (obviously not stock) and gradually beating a gp. There is no chop and maybe the gp has only a flash at best, if I was to guess. There are no details. No listing of mods or anything. Another pointless video of two skis with completely different mods if any.

The vid above with the sea doo you can see the doo even gets a pretty good jump as well. The only thing good about any of these videos are the video quality, that's........ about it. lol

It's like here's a video of a 18 Camaro vs a 18 mustang. Bam...... one destroys the other. One is basically stock. The other has tune and 3 bolt ons.
    Hmm.....let's just run them anyways and post the video as a inferred factual comparison why releasing no details whatsoever.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMD13 View Post
    There is another vid that is recent on youtube somewhat formatted like this where the guy in front has an fxsho running 81 mph (obviously not stock) and gradually beating a gp. There is no chop and maybe the gp has only a flash at best, if I was to guess. There are no details. No listing of mods or anything. Another pointless video of two skis with completely different mods if any.

The vid above with the sea doo you can see the doo even gets a pretty good jump as well. The only thing good about any of these videos are the video quality, that's........ about it. lol

It's like here's a video of a 18 Camaro vs a 18 mustang. Bam...... one destroys the other. One is basically stock. The other has tune and 3 bolt ons.
    Hmm.....let's just run them anyways and post the video as a inferred factual comparison why releasing no details whatsoever.
    maybe you were watching a different video cause I let the Yamaha jump the gun first. don't get your panties in a wad,cause you didnt like the out come.

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDSEADOO View Post
    maybe you were watching a different video cause I let the Yamaha jump the gun first. don't get your panties in a wad,cause you didnt like the out come.
    Take ur badass ski to the next drags and let's see

9. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ctct2118 View Post
    Take ur badass ski to the next drags and let's see
    This is a rec ski lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDSEADOO View Post
    Lol ok. So you are racing your turbo 94mph ski against what? Please dude. I dont care about the outcome. Ita not an even race either way. And thats mine and everyones point.

A stock wheel gp stage two with everything dialed in runs about 86.... If you are running a turbo kit and 94 who cares about the comparison. It's not even. Slap a turbo on the gp and see what happens. Then you can compare amd whoever wins can win.. I dont care. I really dont

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information