Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    Glad you're ok, sorry to hear you're taking a break. If you wanna part with that water cooled housing lemme know.
    Will keep you posted. as of right now, nothing will be listed for sale until the claim is settled.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    Vultures are circling around your dead ski just waiting to grab a go fast goody ...

Dibs on the ported head
    Man you have no idea, less than 8hrs I was getting hit up....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Will keep you posted. as of right now, nothing will be listed for sale until the claim is settled.

Man you have no idea, less than 8hrs I was getting hit up....
    I tried to take advantage of the feeding frenzy and sell Moparguy a turbo kit but he didn't bite.

+1
    Dam Bro, im glad your ok.

+1
    I tried to take advantage of the feeding frenzy and sell Moparguy a turbo kit but he didn't bite.
    He's missing out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Dam Bro, im glad your ok.
    Thank you sir

+1
    Well fixed my regulator issue, messing around with this L13 cone. Still havent figured the secret out yet, seems the more spacers I remove, the slower and more cavitation I have.

+1
    Well fixed my regulator issue, messing around with this L13 cone. Still havent figured the secret out yet, seems the more spacers I remove, the slower and more cavitation I have.
    How is with 5-6mm spacers, that was where we had the best results in speed like about 1mph. I can't tell you how many RPM it pulled out since we where on the stock limiter the whole time. I did do a bunch of back to back vbox measure and 5-6mm was about where we landed on. I've kind of given up on those cones personally...maybe if I ever had to many RPMS to deal with It might be more relevant. I think part of the trick and what they say in the instructions is to open up the nozzle a few mm. This was on a stock prop by the way.

+1
    Ya I opened my nozzle 3mm, with all 3 spacers very little cavitation and waaay better than stock cone. With only the blue spacer, I'm just burning the prop. Hey if this is the bullshit I have to deal with to finish off riding season(about 2 months left). I'd be happy, let's be honest my skis been cursed
    How is with 5-6mm spacers, that was where we had the best results in speed like about 1mph. I can't tell you how many RPM it pulled out since we where on the stock limiter the whole time. I did do a bunch of back to back vbox measure and 5-6mm was about where we landed on. I've kind of given up on those cones personally...maybe if I ever had to many RPMS to deal with It might be more relevant. I think part of the trick and what they say in the instructions is to open up the nozzle a few mm. This was on a stock prop by the way.

+1
    Went 87mph today with 3/4 tank, things were looking up. Then my fly wheel bolts decided to let go, time to pull motor and build it bullit proof. Big bummer may not get to see the results of "the secret weapon" until spring While my PX is down, maybe it's time to start playing with the wifes 18 300tx

+1
    Went 87mph today with 3/4 tank, things were looking up. Then my fly wheel bolts decided to let go, time to pull motor and build it bullit proof. Big bummer may not get to see the results of "the secret weapon" until spring While my PX is down, maybe it's time to start playing with the wifes 18 300tx

Was your PX an early 16? I don't think the early production PXs had the stronger flywheel bolts.

+1

Was your PX an early 16? I don't think the early production PXs had the stronger flywheel bolts.
    Yup

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread Information