Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Looking for people to ride with in mass

Hey Guys, Looking for some people to ride with in mass. Im also open to going to nearby states. I do freshwater skiing but i ill go saltwater if im in a group. Just looking to meet some people that like to ride and chill.

+1
    A cpl buddies and I ride mostly down on cape cod, Mix o f salt and fresh water ponds that leads to salt. I also ride the CT river when I can.

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo-Br44 View Post
    Hey Guys, Looking for some people to ride with in mass. Im also open to going to nearby states. I do freshwater skiing but i ill go saltwater if im in a group. Just looking to meet some people that like to ride and chill.
    Where abouts in MA do you ride? We're about 30min. north of Worcester and ride the CT River mostly but we venture to Lake George and Lake Winnipeseaukee. Looking to do a Boston Harbor and Webster lake trip this yearr.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken62465 View Post
    Where abouts in MA do you ride? We're about 30min. north of Worcester and ride the CT River mostly but we venture to Lake George and Lake Winnipeseaukee. Looking to do a Boston Harbor and Webster lake trip this yearr.
    i usually ride at webster lake near coneticut. Where is lake george? If you end up going to webster lmk we should meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by Franzchise View Post
    A cpl buddies and I ride mostly down on cape cod, Mix o f salt and fresh water ponds that leads to salt. I also ride the CT river when I can.

Ive been riding at the cape once. Had lots of fun. Havent been back since i returned to boston

I ride on the Cape near New Seabury/Mashpee area. Last year a buddy and I made the trek over to Martha's Vineyard, beached the skis and had brunch at the Black Dog. That was a blast.

Long Pond in Lakeville is a couple of miles long and is very ski friendly too. Some partying boats/skis on that pond too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddieboy4 View Post
    I ride on the Cape near New Seabury/Mashpee area. Last year a buddy and I made the trek over to Martha's Vineyard, beached the skis and had brunch at the Black Dog. That was a blast.

Long Pond in Lakeville is a couple of miles long and is very ski friendly too. Some partying boats/skis on that pond too.
    Ya we ride in the lower cape area, Dennis to wellfleet area. Cape cod Bay is great. On the other side is Nantucket sound and some brackish lakes that lead to the sound. awesome riding. ya my buddy has done the ride to Nantucket but not MV.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo-Br44 View Post
    I usually ride With a few people in Boston harbor. Sometimes we travel to ipswich and ride around there and Gloucester. We like to travel so we go wherever. We haven't made the trip to MV yet so that's definitely on our to do list. If anyone ever wants to head to boston harbor just let me know I'm only 10 minutes from a boat ramp in weymouth.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos617 View Post
    I usually ride With a few people in Boston harbor. Sometimes we travel to ipswich and ride around there and Gloucester. We like to travel so we go wherever. We haven't made the trip to MV yet so that's definitely on our to do list. If anyone ever wants to head to boston harbor just let me know I'm only 10 minutes from a boat ramp in weymouth.

That's a ride we've talked about a few times among my friends. We're on the north/western part of MA. I'll definitely hit you up to see what we can work out. Boston Harbor is one place I'd not want to ride blindly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information