Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos617 View Post
    I usually ride With a few people in Boston harbor. Sometimes we travel to ipswich and ride around there and Gloucester. We like to travel so we go wherever. We haven't made the trip to MV yet so that's definitely on our to do list. If anyone ever wants to head to boston harbor just let me know I'm only 10 minutes from a boat ramp in weymouth.
    I'm always up for a ride inbox me ur contact I have ride set up in August a lot of Nyc, Nj & Ct guys all coming down to ride the Merrimack out to the ocean hope to see you all there

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken62465 View Post
    That's a ride we've talked about a few times among my friends. We're on the north/western part of MA. I'll definitely hit you up to see what we can work out. Boston Harbor is one place I'd not want to ride blindly.

I'm always up for a ride man inbox me check the ride Im hosting in August

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo-Br44 View Post
    i usually ride at webster lake near coneticut. Where is lake george? If you end up going to webster lmk we should meet up.
    NY. It's the lake right below Lake Champlain. Very nice there. Only bummer about it is that pwc's are not allowed down in "The Village" and that's a great spot for docking and having something to eat. I said fuck it one year and landed me a $60 ticket when I came out. There's other place to grab a bite further North but that's it...none off the shops like down in the Village.

Our usual ridding spot is the CT river out of Gill, MA (Barton's Cove)

+1
    A friend of mine and myself drop in of the 97 bridge in Haverhill. We found this place owned by a little old lady with a ramp to the Merrimac. She's 93 and the nicest person you ever met. For 10 bucks there is plenty of parking ,safe and succure. PM me if you need the address!

Quote Originally Posted by Leo-Br44 View Post
    i usually ride at webster lake near coneticut. Where is lake george? If you end up going to webster lmk we should meet up.
    Hi everyone. NOOB to this site. Looking to meet up with some other riders when it warms up. I am from central mass area so tend to ride the lakes around here but plan to get out to CT river, Boston Harbor, and Falmouth this summer. Hopefully Ill see you guys out there.

LEO-Br44...if you ever go to Webster and looking for a riding partner let me know. I was planning on checking Webster out on the next +80F day we have!

I know this is a old thread but i am looking for riders in central mass. I ride ct river and other lakes and ponds mostly in Worcester county.
    Hit me up if looking for group rides this summer.

+1
    Want a challenge, try the month of the Merrimac as the tide goes out on a Friday afternoon. I have never seen water go in 8 different directions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information