Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    So what your plotting is what I think is called (relative load %) I don't really understand how that relates to actual boost(positive pressure). I have several higher RPM vtech maps and they all show relative load only going to 170. Is that only positive pressure 0-170kpa? course that doesn't make sense either. The stock sensor is good for (150kpa) 21.76 PSI positive pressure. I haven't really been able to get answer on how the vtech maps work. I've seen various logging files and it will definitely output over 18psi in the log...but I would have no idea how to adjust the map to fix any issues.
    My VTEC labels that side as HPA.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    My VTEC labels that side as HPA.
    You can create a Custom Field in megalogviewer that converts HPA to PSI, here is the formula I came up with when I used vtech: ([Pressure] * 0.145037) /2

err edit hold on I think thats kpa to psi

edit

kpa to hpa: [Pressure] * 10

So if your log is in kpa create a custom Pressure HPA field with that formula, you can then use it on the histogram to match the HPA used in map editor.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    You can create a Custom Field in megalogviewer that converts HPA to PSI, here is the formula I came up with when I used vtech: ([Pressure] * 0.145037) /2

err edit hold on I think thats kpa to psi

edit

kpa to hpa: [Pressure] * 10

So if your log is in kpa create a custom Pressure HPA field with that formula, you can then use it on the histogram to match the HPA used in map editor.
    I shouldn’t have to. I just add a zero. The map tuner shows HPA and I record as KPA. 175 KPA is 1750 HPA etc. so it’s easy to extrapolate.

+1
    Strange. My maps have rpm on y axis and pressure on x axis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31FA91EE-27B8-4A52-9A0F-EE56952496C4.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	446362  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrac View Post
    Strange. My maps have rpm on y axis and pressure on x axis
    Mine is the opposite.

6. +1 by:

Wow, really cool

+1
    I just got my own the MaptunerX, and bought the Logging Kit from GreenHulk. Awaiting on the PLX and cords, but the Logging application came through RIVA today!

Took almost no time to set up. RIVA emailed me the codes to download the Logging Application to my MaptunerX, as well as the license to the MegaLOG Viewer HD.

Question 1: I am looking to read more about the MegaLog Viewer and how to actually use the program. Any tips/links are appreciated. Will dig into their website tonight at work!

Question 2: What "type" of logs should I run and save for viewing as a base line? Ex. slow steady increase through whole RPM range, WOT runs? (

I am just a beginner to the whole logging thing in general, thanks for your time.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hursty7 View Post
    I just got my own the MaptunerX, and bought the Logging Kit from GreenHulk. Awaiting on the PLX and cords, but the Logging application came through RIVA today!

Took almost no time to set up. RIVA emailed me the codes to download the Logging Application to my MaptunerX, as well as the license to the MegaLOG Viewer HD.

Question 1: I am looking to read more about the MegaLog Viewer and how to actually use the program. Any tips/links are appreciated. Will dig into their website tonight at work!

Question 2: What "type" of logs should I run and save for viewing as a base line? Ex. slow steady increase through whole RPM range, WOT runs? (

I am just a beginner to the whole logging thing in general, thanks for your time.

Best thing would be to email jesusg@rivamotorsports.com, you will be saving the files in .CSV format. Ask him what he requires to properly adjust your tune.

+1
    Is it possible to log external 5V sources like you can with the original logger?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    Is it possible to log external 5V sources like you can with the original logger?
    I was wondering this also. The innovative mtxl o2 gauge has on analog output. Would be nice to connect it to this. To see afrs live while testing also with only one sensor in the exhaust might be difficult.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information