Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonk67 View Post
    We just got a condo in PCB and will have use of it by October 2019. Looks like 'The Bay' is at the south foot of the 331 bridge, ought to be easy to spot from the water. I'm always in on raw oysters. Looks like I can launch in Grand Lagoon and ride West Bay Creek all the way into the Choctawhatchee or is that all no wake zones?
    Jonk67,

I donít remember any of the area being no wake zone are less you come across a boat ramp up the Choctawhatchee River.

Billy D

Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Jonk67,

I don’t remember any of the area being no wake zone are less you come across a boat ramp up the Choctawhatchee River.

Billy D
    Thanks Billy D from Chalmette! I moved from Slidell after Katrina and pass through Chalmette to see my dad and brothers on the Westbank. Use to ride my '93 SP in Lake Pontchartrain nearly every weekend.
    Jon

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonk67 View Post
    Thanks Billy D from Chalmette! I moved from Slidell after Katrina and pass through Chalmette to see my dad and brothers on the Westbank. Use to ride my '93 SP in Lake Pontchartrain nearly every weekend.
    Jon

Oh come on? Small world. We still cross through Lake Pontchartrain time to time. You know how crazy choppy it can become . We have spend a lot of time out in Destin & PCB over the summer for many many years. I’m a fan of PCB myself, love the place. We usually ride from PCB to Apalachicola and Destin. Not sure damage of Mexico Beach & Apalachicola after the hurricane. Such a nice place, in time I’m sure it will big & better just like Slidell & Da Parish after Katrina. Let me know if I can be of any help

Billy D (504) 799-7686

FWIW, I am headed to PCB Today and will have skis in water tomorrow. Bid-a-wee Beach. stand up skis. Would love to meet up with other riders.

Hey guys, I live in Panama City Beach area since I'm on military orders here at NSA Panama City (Navy). Yay shore duty! I talked my wife into letting me buy an RXP-X 300 which we bought this past December and I ride nearly every weekend here locally. I usually drop in either at St. Andrews state park since we bought a season pass there or if those ramps/parking are full which is usually the case now in the summer months, I use the base marina over by the Hathaway Bridge. My primary ride consists of a pass around the bay usually hitting up Shell Island from the East Bay side since the Southern/Westerly winds seem to be consistent chop both bay and gulf side. Anyways, I'm always looking for some new places to ride and fellow enthusiasts to meet since we're still relatively new here. Hit me up either here or you can e-mail me at Rath.Ryan@Gmail.com and I can give my number out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information