Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Piles of domestic parts

It's been a while since I've posted here. I've moved one or 4 times since I haven't ridden a ski in about 4 years! Time to clean out this pile of parts I've been sitting on and moving around the country!

I haven't fully inventoried everything yet, but here are some pictures. If you see something that catches your eye, let's work out a price!

What I know I have:

-2 SS stators - one is brand new with the wear ring, the other looks new but probably had a few hours on it with no wear ring
    -Multiple MFDs - some are brand new, some are used but good, some have been repaired, some were candidates for repair that I never got to
    -Complete EMM and injectors from a '99 Genesis (the good year that doesn't have specific injector order!)
    -I know I have several NEW triple carb sets for 1200s
    -Various engine case, intakes & exhaust parts
    -Some stators, CDI boxes (these I need to really go through to remember what I have)
    -Pump alignment tool (probably more than one)

I also have a complete Virage TXi that I'll most likely be parting out...unless there's a member in NC that wants a screamin' deal. EMM was rebuilt by DFI and I put maybe 5 hours on it. It's been moved/sitting for ~4 years. Very good condition hull but needs a good cleaning now. Have title for it. If I don't sell it whole, I'll be tearing it down in the next few weeks.

I'm keeping the SLH 1200 for the time being....but I may decide to sell that too.

I'd rather sell this stuff to members here than deal with Ebay...and I'll make sure prices are far better than ebay too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0628.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	430356   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0627.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	430357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0626.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	430358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0629.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	430359   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0630.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	430360   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0634.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	430362  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0635.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	430364   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0633.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	430361   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0639.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	196.3 KB 
ID:	430363  

Quote Originally Posted by bgaidan View Post
    It's been a while since I've posted here. I've moved one or 4 times since I haven't ridden a ski in about 4 years! Time to clean out this pile of parts I've been sitting on and moving around the country!

I haven't fully inventoried everything yet, but here are some pictures. If you see something that catches your eye, let's work out a price!

What I know I have:

-2 SS stators - one is brand new with the wear ring, the other looks new but probably had a few hours on it with no wear ring
    -Multiple MFDs - some are brand new, some are used but good, some have been repaired, some were candidates for repair that I never got to
    -Complete EMM and injectors from a '99 Genesis (the good year that doesn't have specific injector order!)
    -I know I have several NEW triple carb sets for 1200s
    -Various engine case, intakes & exhaust parts
    -Some stators, CDI boxes (these I need to really go through to remember what I have)
    -Pump alignment tool (probably more than one)

I also have a complete Virage TXi that I'll most likely be parting out...unless there's a member in NC that wants a screamin' deal. EMM was rebuilt by DFI and I put maybe 5 hours on it. It's been moved/sitting for ~4 years. Very good condition hull but needs a good cleaning now. Have title for it. If I don't sell it whole, I'll be tearing it down in the next few weeks.

I'm keeping the SLH 1200 for the time being....but I may decide to sell that too.

I'd rather sell this stuff to members here than deal with Ebay...and I'll make sure prices are far better than ebay too!
    You have a known working MFD for a SL900, if so how much?

+1
    FWIW the 1999 Genesis EMM does not run very well on later year machines, at least with uncompensated injectors, so its good that you have the matching injectors. The 1999 Genesis also had a nifty dual underwater exhaust, which likely needed some differences in the maps etc. vs later years.

Do you have a round mfd or a 95 slt750 and the grab handle that attaches to the seat

Do you have a CDI for a 2000 Virage 700?

+1
    I want a price on 3 kits to rebuild domestic carbs , all want a price on a wear ring . Also

Hello,

I'm looking for a sea-doo engine alignment tool set for a 97 GTI. Do you have one?

Thanks

Looking for MFD for 99 sltx ? And some knee pads. Not having luck finding amy

How much for a mfd for a 2001 six with trim

Holy carp! When I posted this I thought I'd have plenty of time to get this stuff sorted and listed. Turns out work had other plans for me. Hopefully things have slowed down now.

I'm going to try to post stuff every night for the next few days through the weekend. Starting with the MFDs since they seemed to have the most interest.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise stated. Prices are for paypal "gift" payments. If you don't want to send as a gift, add 3% to the price.

Standby...

11. +1 by:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information