Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stifun View Post
    Waiting for next years models and see if they come out with different color choices for rxt300.
    Usually they change colors every 2 years.

+1
    Waiting for next years models and see if they come out with different color choices for rxt300.
    Just wrap it like they do cars I saw an orange Tesla pass me on the road yesterday. I couldn't believe it, it was gorgeous. So I followed him and asked him how he got this color because it is not on Tesla's color options! He said, he wrapped it. I betcha that cost a bundle

+1

colors run for two years.. so 2020 will be a color change for the RXT-X 300

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    colors run for two years.. so 2020 will be a color change for the RXT-X 300
    I hope they keep yellow forever

i just wish the px had the yellow belly like the tx

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    You are pulling it from thin air. Amps have been let say digital (non tube) for well a very long time and I’m an old fart.

The stator has a max output of 380 watts at least on the 260...fairly certain they didn’t change the charging system on the 300s. Bildge pump probably draws 30 Amps give or take.
    You are incorrect sir. Just because a amplifier is not class a does not mean it is digital. Digital amplifiers have switching power supplies. Digital amplifiers have been around for about 15 years for mono subwoofer amps and about 10 years for stereo amps. Digital amplifiers are about 90% efficient, class ab about 65% and class a about 30%. I know you know your shit about skis but don't mess with me about audio, I will fuck your shit up.

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Joe View Post
    You are incorrect sir. Just because a amplifier is not class a does not mean it is digital. Digital amplifiers have switching power supplies. Digital amplifiers have been around for about 15 years for mono subwoofer amps and about 10 years for stereo amps. Digital amplifiers are about 90% efficient, class ab about 65% and class a about 30%. I know you know your shit about skis but don't mess with me about audio, I will fuck your shit up.
    By digital I was referencing efficient amplification circuitry like mosfet vs BJT vs tube. I wasn’t referencing the actual power supply as switching or non-switching. Regardless the speakers don’t care how they get the power just means less power is wasted in heat due to more effiecient power supply design or by transistor selection/amplifier design.

The whole arguement was kind of flawed anyways comparing a supposedly 300 watt amp to the power a bildge pump and the available power output of the stock system. Clearly you could use any amp or accessory you want as long as the draw is less than 15 amps(the fuse) in the stock configuration.

But I’m willing to give you the upper hand on audio equipment knowledge. Haven’t looked at that stuff in ages.

+1
    Lol.. Audiogon forums anyone?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Just wrap it like they do cars I saw an orange Tesla pass me on the road yesterday. I couldn't believe it, it was gorgeous. So I followed him and asked him how he got this color because it is not on Tesla's color options! He said, he wrapped it. I betcha that cost a bundle
    I don't want to spend more money on a ski that costs already in the 15-17k range. LOL. I'll wait until I see a color combo I like. If not, I'll just get something else

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    I hope they keep yellow forever

i just wish the px had the yellow belly like the tx
    Absolutely!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Bilford View Post
    Absolutely!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information