Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RailGS View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I prepared to solder the contacts of the chip, with the time they depart from the Board. We'll see. I want to install an additional 400W boost current Converter. DC-DC 12v-45v. To improve engine start. It will only work in the mode of maintaining a power supply of at least 40 volts.
    f you have a problem with engine start, you could always put primers into the airbox

certainly hackage, but considering your location that might buy you some time to enjoy the water

Ive got a quick question for you. I was talking to member K447 about a 1999 Polaris Genesis FI. I am not able to shut it down I.E. lanyard or stop button.
    When it is running and I push the start button the starter engages also.
    I did a LR-503 bypass and she still will not shut down. Do you think It is the FICHT? or the CDI?
    I just want to get the kids out on the water before summer is over.
    Thank You for any help on this matter
    Very much appreciated

Ill send you whatever you might think the problem is

+1
    Referred someone to Darrin for a Kawi EMM repair. Part came back in 2 weeks, installed and used all weekend. Ski runs like new.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy_steven View Post
    Referred someone to Darrin for a Kawi EMM repair. Part came back in 2 weeks, installed and used all weekend. Ski runs like new.
    Glad to hear it, thanks! (And thanks for the referral!)

+1
    Great service from Darrin at Lakeside Tech. Very patient and willing to help diagnose my Genesis i. His experience repairing Ficht systems is second to none. I wish I would have found him sooner and saved myself much aggravation. All thumbs up!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPeRcO View Post
    I am pleased to announce that I am formally offering repair services for Polaris, Kawasaki, and Tigershark FICHT EMM's. I'm still getting webpages and other stuff etc set up, but I can set those efforts aside if you have an EMM to repair

My list price is $475 plus shipping back to you, but I am offering a $25 discount for GH members, since this is where all the cool kids hang out

Send me a PM if you need assistance with your EMM, or an email at lakesidetech1 at (the mail service provided by google).

Webpage: lakesidetech.biz
    Facebook: fb.me/lakesidetech1
    I've been working on this ski for a friend for years, a few seasons ago DFI serviced the emm... It's been good for a while but now I have these pesky timing readings.... What's the turn around time?
    -this guy wants to be out asap
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVIMG_20190718_151608.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	451110

I believe we sent it in originally for the same issue

Thanks,
    Jon

+1
    Yep, I see a lot of repeat failures of DFI repaired EMMs with that timing problem. From a turnaround standpoint its peak summer season so time has increased a bit, and everyone wants to be riding asap. Send me an email and we'll go from there.

I've been emailing Darrin about my 01 Kawasaki 100 DI since finding this thread. He's been very helpful in helping me t-shoot this down to the EMM. Its heading to him today. Thanks Darrin and Greenhulk!

+1
    Darrin is a super guy, sent him my EMM and got it Back and guess what, yep fired right up like a new one, and the good thing about Darrin is he is just a phone call or email away if you have questions and that is something you can’t get these days, I highly recommend this guy for all your EMM work, Thanks Darrin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information