Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanksfan View Post

Any tips on the install? did you use the measurements or did you use a template? Any issues? just drilled into the hull and feel stable?

I was wondering if its worth upgrading hardware to nut bolt and washer?

+1
    I did not loke the location where seadoo says I found that the brackets did not stay flushed and it covered the seadoo on the mat, so I moved it down a bit, I think is much better.. really sturdy thats not going anywhere... mwasure 5 times and drill

Quote Originally Posted by Hursty7 View Post
    Any tips on the install? did you use the measurements or did you use a template? Any issues? just drilled into the hull and feel stable?

I was wondering if its worth upgrading hardware to nut bolt and washer?

+1
    I got a new traction Matt with mine (GTI/GTR)but looks as though it’s similar grip to the existing oem matt just thinner.

Any thoughts on the FishPro cooler, I am kinda wanting it for my 18 gtx 300, I have the ling bag, fuel jug and cooler already. A little light fishing could be fun, would have to be careful with the fuel though.....

+1
    Added to a RXPX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBE6D78A-98B5-4EB2-9794-A2F34553BBF5.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	443197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8B1E927-4266-4112-9C5C-F73AB5299281.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	443198  

Hello JPR,

I am adding the LinQ to my 17 GTX 300 Limited, I printed off the instructions and I am stumped on the page 1 and 2 where it states " Use Tightening Torques in the following table if not otherwise Specified."

U believe its in relations to the thickness of the ski's platform in relation to the dimension guide. I just don't understand what it means in regards to mounting the 4 screws at point 4, 5, 6, and 7 on the schematic sheet. I know part of the reason to center the brackets, however the shop who services my ski, recommending I put the brackets on the cooler and center it and trace the brackets with chalk and then mark the holes in the bracket that you need to drill . Any advice about the torques chart and mounting measurement would be helpful, thanks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JPR View Post
    Added to a RXPX
    That looks awesome, How do you feel the strength of the mount is? good enough to hold that thing full of fuel and ride choppy water?

I'm surprised it is just 4 screws in and shes good to go, I'm contemplating drilling holes and using a nut and washer under the bottom side for added strength?

+1
    Hold pretty damn good, I have 5 months with it and just tighten a little last weekend.. go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Hursty7 View Post
    That looks awesome, How do you feel the strength of the mount is? good enough to hold that thing full of fuel and ride choppy water?

I'm surprised it is just 4 screws in and shes good to go, I'm contemplating drilling holes and using a nut and washer under the bottom side for added strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Yanksfan View Post
    Hold pretty damn good, I have 5 months with it and just tighten a little last weekend.. go for it
    Hi
    I just ordered one today from dealer. Is the way it is installed by just screwing in four screws or is it nut and bolt? The dealer wants an hour labor to do around $100. If it's just four screws i'll do it, the hell with them.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Czcon1 View Post
    Hi
    I just ordered one today from dealer. Is the way it is installed by just screwing in four screws or is it nut and bolt? The dealer wants an hour labor to do around $100. If it's just four screws i'll do it, the hell with them.
    4 screws, $100 for install? hello no maybe $20 lmao

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information