Anyone know how to remove?

Hello everyone. I own 2014 FX HO I am about to get my orders for the sound system and preparing my jetski for the installation, i was able to remove the left side but having problem to remove the right side since i have a shifting knob over there. Does anyone know how to properly remove the handle? Thank you

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180103_155506.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	425879   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180103_163710.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	425880  

Hi

I have a 2001 FX SHO I mine had 2 screws on the inside of the handle, the handle needs to be extended to see them. I noted mine had some loctite on them so I put some back on when reassembling. I know the handle was changed in 2012 models and later but they are very similar I believe, the new handles look a bit stronger - Mine broke off.

Cheers

Dave

3. +1 by:

Thank you Dave, It was exactly what you said so. When i remove the 2 screw it just came out and i was able to remove the trim but now i have a bigger problem to solve. I ordered 2 set of 4 inch kicker speakers calculating that it will certainly fit on this side fender things that i just removed. Well it didn't work the way i planned. I got the set of speakers today and tried on them. Unfortunately will not fit too good, because 4 inch speakers are actually not 4 inch. They are literally 5 inch. And it does not say anything on the description place. It ruined many thing.

Left side has this storage box sticking out so i cant install them as close as right side. ANd the widest part of this trim is next to the mirror area. So it is hard to fit 2 speaker one each side.

Does anyone know or tired good and secure place for the 2011+ fx ho body ?

I was not planning to do something like JL Audio did, but looks like i might have to take that route due to shape of the jetski!

Thread Information