Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    jeffg426690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    575
    +1
    52
    I can assure you that the xlt gauge/display with all functions including lockout works on a gpr - I have one on mine. Plug and play. Works like a champ, no issues

  2. #12
    Tool Bag water worx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sunny Fla
    Posts
    2,405
    +1
    136
    I have one from a 2007 1300R that is in good shape except the mode button has a small crack.....PM if interested.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffg426690 View Post
    I can assure you that the xlt gauge/display with all functions including lockout works on a gpr - I have one on mine. Plug and play. Works like a champ, no issues

    What year gpr do you have the XLT1200 gauges on ? I would like to try this on mine that’s a gp1300r on premix (oil sender disconnected), I noticed it has two fatter connectors (maybe security/lockout wiring?) and one single wire blue connector, all other wires look like plug and play just different color cables. Will the gauges work without those other “fatter connector and single blue” wires ?

  4. #14
    jeffg426690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    575
    +1
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by GP123 View Post
    What year gpr do you have the XLT1200 gauges on ? I would like to try this on mine that’s a gp1300r on premix (oil sender disconnected), I noticed it has two fatter connectors (maybe security/lockout wiring?) and one single wire blue connector, all other wires look like plug and play just different color cables. Will the gauges work without those other “fatter connector and single blue” wires ?
    I have an 01 gp1200r, not sure if the 1300 is any different or not. I don't remember the size/shapes of the connections other than the XLT gauge having a light blue connection (connects to itself) for the security lockout and a simple procedure for resetting the lockout button combo


  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffg426690 View Post
    I have an 01 gp1200r, not sure if the 1300 is any different or not. I don't remember the size/shapes of the connections other than the XLT gauge having a light blue connection (connects to itself) for the security lockout and a simple procedure for resetting the lockout button combo

    My questions is more regarding the other connectors not really the one that connects to itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2004 GP 1300R clicks when hit start button
    By bphillips in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 03:30 PM
  2. Flushing/Fogging 06 GP 1300R
    By Toobold in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 09:33 PM
  3. yamaha 05 gp 1300r ??????
    By jetskibill9999 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 07:29 AM
  4. 06 GP 1300R Flush
    By Toobold in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 02:27 PM
  5. Stock 2006 Yamaha GP 1300R Rpms?
    By Toobold in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •