Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kawasaki 310r

+1
    I have 2 310s. The only thing you need to know about the Cruise is that you need to keep the same speed for a cpl seconds For it to set. Once set, you can change the speed with the up and down arrows. Then you do have to keep the throttle at least partially pulled for it to stay set. But what I do when I get tired of holding it with my finger is stick the tip of my index finger in the hinge opening. As long as the throttle isn't let completely out then it will stay set.
    We ride over a hundred miles some days. Don't think I would ever buy another ski without cruise.

+1
    I have 2 310s. The only thing you need to know about the Cruise is that you need to keep the same speed for a cpl seconds For it to set. Once set, you can change the speed with the up and down arrows. Then you do have to keep the throttle at least partially pulled for it to stay set. But what I do when I get tired of holding it with my finger is stick the tip of my index finger in the hinge opening. As long as the throttle isn't let completely out then it will stay set.
    We ride over a hundred miles some days. Don't think I would ever buy another ski without cruise.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenozzy View Post
    my local Sea Doo dealer is an A$$hole and i will never buy another sea doo. you should check on your dealer before you purchase.

i think their used to be a GH dealer link with reviews of dealers .
    I trust you are talking about the dealer at the bridge? LOL! Kathy, my wife, was set on buying a 2018 Kawi but they dropped the green hood for a white one. Ugh! ... but now I am hearing that the PX300 handles the chop as good as the Kawai and better than my FX SVHO. I guess it is a matter of opinion and you have to read between the lines. Kathy and I really loved our Ultra 300X for the chop and slop but now I am not sure?

Don't be mad at me for saying this .. be mad that what I'm saying is accurate and honest .. Guessing ur not new to pwc's so let's be honest with ourselve's .. fit & finish holds a value .. if it takes 5 tries to latch the seat or close the hood or glove box .. that's a bad sign .. and storage also has a value (specifically yami's storage is so bad it's insulting to some1 paying umpteen thousand and they give u a powder room size trash bin to hold ur stuff for 3 people .. despicable) .. so does having a legendary dealership near u .. but what no1 has addressed is .. to this day .. neither Yamaha nor sea doo .. has accomplished 1 simple goal that kawi has always achieved .. example .. they number each head bolt .. so u the owner .. will no what to remove or instal 1st 2nd 3rd .. ok not a great example?? .. kawi allows u to see every screw nut bolt and washer .. which is step 1 of wrenching it .. this in itself allows u .. maybe not easily .. but it does allow u step 1 and 2 of removing a bolt .. the ability to see it .. and reach it .. something sea doo and Yamaha has never done for various reasons none of which has the owner in mind .. in fact all of which keeps the owner from easily doing very much at all .. it may have no meaning or value to u now .. but after realizing the gp1800 is in experiment mode and sea doo has quality inspection issue's and uses many cheap parts on their products .. be it electrical junk not designed for water applications .. poor grades of different metals and plastics .. the lack of simple things like washers .. how bout disposable fuel pumps .. engine's that ingest water .. rods that are weak enough to snap but strong enough to sheer thru the block .. ur not doing ur homework .. ur cheating by using some1 else's homework .. even if u get a good grade .. u never learned a thing .. sea doo's and yami's are learning lesson's .. they make so many that they stopped caring about the product and the customer .. good luck

5. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ybnvs2 View Post
    Don't be mad at me for saying this .. be mad that what I'm saying is accurate and honest .. Guessing ur not new to pwc's so let's be honest with ourselve's .. fit & finish holds a value .. if it takes 5 tries to latch the seat or close the hood or glove box .. that's a bad sign .. and storage also has a value (specifically yami's storage is so bad it's insulting to some1 paying umpteen thousand and they give u a powder room size trash bin to hold ur stuff for 3 people .. despicable) .. so does having a legendary dealership near u .. but what no1 has addressed is .. to this day .. neither Yamaha nor sea doo .. has accomplished 1 simple goal that kawi has always achieved .. example .. they number each head bolt .. so u the owner .. will no what to remove or instal 1st 2nd 3rd .. ok not a great example?? .. kawi allows u to see every screw nut bolt and washer .. which is step 1 of wrenching it .. this in itself allows u .. maybe not easily .. but it does allow u step 1 and 2 of removing a bolt .. the ability to see it .. and reach it .. something sea doo and Yamaha has never done for various reasons none of which has the owner in mind .. in fact all of which keeps the owner from easily doing very much at all .. it may have no meaning or value to u now .. but after realizing the gp1800 is in experiment mode and sea doo has quality inspection issue's and uses many cheap parts on their products .. be it electrical junk not designed for water applications .. poor grades of different metals and plastics .. the lack of simple things like washers .. how bout disposable fuel pumps .. engine's that ingest water .. rods that are weak enough to snap but strong enough to sheer thru the block .. ur not doing ur homework .. ur cheating by using some1 else's homework .. even if u get a good grade .. u never learned a thing .. sea doo's and yami's are learning lesson's .. they make so many that they stopped caring about the product and the customer .. good luck
    Quite the rant. You forgot to mention the Kawi piston issues, but most fan boys have a short memory.

7. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ybnvs2 View Post
    Great info. But, please have some seperation between words. A paragraph doesn't hurt from time to time.

9. +1 by:

My ultra lx has cruz
    I use my lanyard hook to secure it to my vest
    The Velcro wrist strap is my cruise control
    I keep the rpm set at 6 grand or so
    With a few beers in my cooler im good to go
    Also forgot my bluetooth radio bungee corded to my handlebars

Been around for years...seen it all Kawi-Guy's Avatar
    +1
    How did you install the cruise on an Ultra LX ?

Quote Originally Posted by jwalts27 View Post
    Quite the rant. You forgot to mention the Kawi piston issues, but most fan boys have a short memory.
    the fact that jetdave liked ur comment lets be clear .. I said gp 1800 is an experiment and u have 1 .. suddenly ur mad at me .. obviously u knew better .. u never buy the 1st year model of anything .. or .. the same model 8 years in a row and it still ain't right .. hence ur kawi piston jab .. I brought up maybe .. 25 valid topics while never focusing on anything specific other then the yami's caveman storage issue on 2017 flagship model's and the best u can do is a 1 line sentence and some how .. some dick bag liked it .. I would ask u to define "rant" but I'm guessing u would google it .. it explains ur comment that brought absolutely nothing to this post yet somehow managed to focus on highlighting the definition of a dick bag .. google it dick bag .. the least u could do was stand up for ur 2017 Yamaha GP 1800 with its tissue box child size lunch pale trash bin .. I mean front storage container .. pack up ur shit .. and get the hell outta here

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gleson View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm looking at buying either a Kawasaki 310r or a Seadoo GTX 300. Could I get some feedback on the Kawasaki cruise control and other features. I've heard the cruise is hard to engage and the trim system is slow to react. Any feedback would be great, moving on from a 2013 FZS. Thanks
    My wife owns the 2016 310r which she doesn't let me ride much then again shes rides with us on just about every ride. But with that being said, I love her ski as well as my 2015 FZR. I do wish I had some of the comfort features like the cruise control, wake mode there super easy to use. Now when it comes to looks, storage, power and hole shot that ski puts out it can't be beat. What else is there to say, its one bad bitchahahaha. Good luck in your search

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information