Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

2015 gtr 215 expected speed and rpms

Hello
    what is expected max speed and rpms on bone stock 215 gtr with half tank of gas and 190 lbs driver?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyrillefrenchy View Post
    Hello
    what is expected max speed and rpms on bone stock 215 gtr with half tank of gas and 190 lbs driver?
    thanks
    66mph

I hit 65 mph on the built in speedometer with my wake pro 215 (same engine as yours I presume).

+1
    thanks guys and what rpms?

thanks guys and what rpms?
    8200 or so

+1
    Hello
    thanks
    Don't Expect a lot out of those Hulls. On stock trim between 66-67 on a Good Day.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by VaRedneck View Post
    8200 or so
    Not on the GTR's. On this Hot weather/ Warn waters should be around 77-7800 rpm's

+1
    thanks guys on the one i drove, max rpms was 7520 at 61 mph flickering 62, 60.5 on gps phone, sounded low to me so i replaced plugs, checked compression, all even at 120 psi, checked injectors on flow bench and all flowed evenly like a new set would, there is no blow by and almost no oil deposit in air intake boot, i even tried to run with air intake boot disconnected from long pipe running along engine side and oriented the elbow up, still no speed or rpms gain, checked the impeller , has a 14/19a solas in excellent shape with ss wear ring, bearing feel good with no crunch at all,water temp at 89 and air 88, half tank of gas and 190 lbs driver, vts neutral on 1 notch up above neutral makes no difference , what do you guys think it could be to be so slow?

thanks guys on the one i drove, max rpms was 7520 at 61 mph flickering 62, 60.5 on gps phone, sounded low to me so i replaced plugs, checked compression, all even at 120 psi, checked injectors on flow bench and all flowed evenly like a new set would, there is no blow by and almost no oil deposit in air intake boot, i even tried to run with air intake boot disconnected from long pipe running along engine side and oriented the elbow up, still no speed or rpms gain, checked the impeller , has a 14/19a solas in excellent shape with ss wear ring, bearing feel good with no crunch at all,water temp at 89 and air 88, half tank of gas and 190 lbs driver, vts neutral on 1 notch up above neutral makes no difference , what do you guys think it could be to be so slow?

Supercharger slip

Too much prop.....what's your altitude?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information