+1

Bought 1994 blaster 1!

Hey all,
    Been waiting a long time to find a descent blaster and was able to trade for ski and trailer.
    I will keep this simple even though it is not really that easy?
    BLASTER 1, 61X motor, single carb, it runs (bonus) everything original and have not seen any salt corrosion yet. I am half way through getting to an empty hull. The conflict is some say keep single carb setup w/a bore and some porting. Also a pipe. Others swear to go to a 760 motor? BOTTOM line is I like to surf ride so the hole shot is most important not middle or top end. Any suggestions? And I am sure there will not be a straightforward answer but that is OK..
    Last edited by Ramps; 08-18-2017 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Spelling

+1
    I think your spell check changed some words around and I don't understand what you are asking.

3. +1 by:

+1
    get hold of Chris at Jetmaniac he is in Orlando can can hook you up with the right setup for that boat.

I bought one for this season, as well. It is a fun watercraft. Everyone loves riding it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2243.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	419255

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass View Post
    I think your spell check changed some words around and I don't understand what you are asking.
    Just fixed the errors in my post.
    TY

Sent from my XT1650 using GreenHulk PWC Performance mobile app powered by Tapatalk

8. +1 by:

+1
    Hey, All
    Just wanted to say that I really started a project/build, so far starting with blank canvas hull, going to do a rocker style nose, but only trim the back to get rid of upper lip and a little side reinforcement. So far I am thinking porting and a 46 blackjack carb if reasonable. The engine will be later, hull will take me some time. I need to come up with a good plan to re-shape front and not to much, maybe 3 inches as my plan is to keep stock tank. What do you think?
    I have been doing some talking with Wade in sarasota Florida, and he is good and his name should stick out to a few, but shouldn't mention last name on his behalf. I can say he builds motors for pro's.. He told me he rode a full rockered blaster and could not wait to get off, he changed my mind on the tail rocker, not the front. Anyone have some good info on how and where to make cuts or dimensions???????? I want to do this myself,(LOL) but have some glassing experience but lack in the molding part. I think a good foam mold after the nose is cut than shave it down to what I want will do it. Of course maybe or maybe not a releasing agent because the foam will replace the existing foam .... Any ideas???

Thread Information