Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Kawasaki !

Dear Kawasaki !

Please make a checkered flag inspired 310...

black hull, white topside, checkered flag themed.

Had 3 black and green Kawasaki skis. need a new ski to replace my wifes yamaha fzs and eventually my 310r, and im tired of the water spots all over the top deck no matter how many times i wash, wax and wipe it down.

Both Sea donkey and Yamaha moved away from black decks please follow suit !

You did it with the stx r and the ultra 150 and 250..

Thanks eager 310 buyer !

The black is played out, PLEASE dont make me buy different brand !
    Last edited by Chris288; 07-29-2017 at 07:28 PM.

+1
    Yep I'm so fucking sick of black shows every dock rash scratch and water spots,it was cool and nasty for a few yrs but it's played out ..

The Yamaha GP1800 regardless of your opinion on the ski is the best looking ski with the best color/ stripes combos of Red/White or Blue/White I've ever seen... and badass a flat water monster with unlimited potential too and with the right rider/racer winning Offshore races like AquaX and LB2CAT..

Honestly, i dont want to bash yamaha, but ive been trying to convince my wife to trade in her fzs for a gp1800 and i was convinced that was our next ski,,,, that is until we rode one,,,, its literally a death trap...

While i applaud yamaha for making that BEAST with its unlimited potential, it seems their skis have the most problems of the big 3 and their quality has become a big concern.

She is so turned off from yamahas offerings she wants a 310se.

Come on kawi build us an even better ski ! The yamahas and sea doos are basically capable of 80 out of the box, while the 310 is 72-73. We already have the best rough water handling ski EVER built now make it compete speed wise and get our racers back !

+1
    Water spots, pfff... Who cares, just ride

5. +1 by:

+1
    I like the black actually, makes it stand out from all the other PWCs, especially the soccer shoe looking SeaDoo 300..However I do agree it scratches sooo easily.

If we are doing a dear Kawasaki let's wish for some cool stuff, maybe a bigger engine and even some features to keep up with the current water brake trend. I personally don't need it but for market share it's a good idea..

Yep,,, i agree, really like the yamaha ride and sea doo system. Kawi needs to do away with the antique reverse lever. Id pay more for that technology.

The black is bad ass, they can keep it, but they can offer other color options too.

8. +1 by:

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris288 View Post
    ... gp1800 and i was convinced that was our next ski,,,, that is until we rode one,,,, its literally a death trap...

What makes you say this?

Why not get a vinyl wrap of the deck? You could lay it out anyway you liked and then have someone who wraps cars do it for you. Every few years you could change it up and try something new. In the end when you sell it peel it like a grape and you'll have a pristine finish.

11. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisd View Post
    Water spots, pfff... Who cares
    ---------------------------------
    Maybe people who work for a living and tend to "take care" of their shit - especially after they lay their "hard-earned" money down to purchase their toys do.

13. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooling View Post
    ---------------------------------
    Maybe people who work for a living and tend to "take care" of their shit - especially after they lay their "hard-earned" money down to purchase their toys do.
    FIrst, it was intended as a light hearted comment (so I'm sorry if anyone took it other than that) meaning, don't obsess about the little things. Second, I've had summer and after school jobs since I was 12 years old so that means I've been working for what I have for the last 49+ years. I currently work about 50 hours a week running my own business meaning free time is precious. I take very good care of the mechanical side of my skis, autos, motorcycles and everything else. I say again (and again light heartedly) don't obsess about the little things, life is too short.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information