Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for dedicated Portland riders

Looking for dedicated Portland riders or oregon Washington riders

Sent from my SM-G935V using GreenHulk PWC Performance mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Looking for people to ride with

Sent from my SM-G935V using GreenHulk PWC Performance mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Sure is quiet here. Anyone home?

+1
    After 285 views, thought someone would be in Portland area....i'm up in Seattle, well, a little north in Everett.

Hope you get connected down south!

Sorry for the late reply I was out of town. I used to live in Everett as a child. Seems there is no jet enthusiast in the nw. Too bad because we have alot of good riding places down here in Portland. Columbia Willamette rivers the ocean is only 100 miles from here. I ride twice a week on the Willamette. I would ride more but I work too many hours. I'm looking to buy a broken zxi 1100 as a project this spring if my money allows me. What kind of ski do have where do ride?

I also would to make a trip to Astoria. Starting from Portland and ride the Columbia all the way down to the ocean if I can get people interested.

I live outside the city towards Hood. I ride out of chinook landing on the Columbia and willamette park in pdx. Let rip. I got a buddy who's got a few skis too!

+1
    Im in Portland area. but currently out of a ski. the plan is to get a new 2018 ski. i have a lot of friends that are enthusiast but they are not much for forums. so far 3 of us plan on getting new 2018 skis. and i was talking to them to plan a trip from Portland area near 205 bridge to go out to Astoria. and another trip out the other way to the dam.

im sure next year we can plan something. i was not going to respond until next season. but Barry's Bubble IMed me. and i noticed this was his very first post here above mine. figured i would chime in

Sounds good Barry's bubble I too ride Chinook landing and Willamette park on occasion. I live 5 min from meldrums bar about half a mile. That's usually where I go. But I'll go somewhere else no problem. We should definitely ride sometime. We may have about a month and a half to 2 months left in the season. What kind of skis do you and your friends have? I'm big on jumping waves and stuff like that. What kind of riding do you do?

Wake pirate I'm looking forward to a ride to Astoria when get your ski. I just took my vacation recently so no problem next summer we could plan something. What kind of ski are you getting? Where do you ride?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information