Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    +1
    So how about an unofficial list of actual part numbers to get the job done. I see the amazon connector pack required.
    Ski Module
    Housing
    Button
    Did the button come with a harness or was the harness needed?
    I'm willing to take a shot at it
    Any before and after pics of the button with casing?

+1
    We should be able to put together a list of parts. Need to know about the button and wires though? Also, were you able to find a housing with the cruise hole cut out or did you mod yours?

Hi guys,

Any news here on the final list of parts? Very interested in going ahead on my 2017 GTI. Main question is whether anyone found a part for the handlebar housing with a button hole in place..

Thanks!
    -C

+1
    I gave up. Parts seem very hard to get my hands on. Just use the green learner's key and full throttle.

Quote Originally Posted by clark01 View Post
    Hi guys,

Any news here on the final list of parts? Very interested in going ahead on my 2017 GTI. Main question is whether anyone found a part for the handlebar housing with a button hole in place..

Thanks!
    -C

+1
    Hi guys,

Thanks!
    -C
    I bought the housing with the hole in it, but its black and not silver. I removed the one on my machine and traced the outline of the button then cut into it with a drill press and cleaned it up with my dremel.

Any idea what the part number of the black housing with hole in it was (black will work for my ski) ?

And any suggestions for a good source of parts?

Thanks guys!
    -C

+1
    Any idea what the part number of the black housing with hole in it was (black will work for my ski) ?

And any suggestions for a good source of parts?

Thanks guys!
    -C
    Use the oem parts finder and look up a 2011 rxt 260. I suggest ordering for the forums online store

Somewhat related but unrelated. I read the whole thread - and if I read this right, the "cruise module" and "ski module" are one and the same...

So I'm curious - I have a GTX Limited iS 260 which has cruise standard - but I don't have ski mode (but it was an accessory option when I bought my ski). So how does that work? I would have two of the same module? I have no interest in installing the ski mode but it makes me really curious...

Any of you lads installed ski/cruise module to a 2018 RXPX? I've just purchased the module. Ill need to do a little research on the buttons used on the 18' RXT's to see if compatible with rxp handlebars. Cant find any info on anyone adding cruise to a 18' rxpx, only earlier models.
    I got by with eco mode for a while but after re flash seadoo, in all their wisdom, removed the speed limiter in eco mode.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Revo View Post
    Somewhat related but unrelated. I read the whole thread - and if I read this right, the "cruise module" and "ski module" are one and the same...

So I'm curious - I have a GTX Limited iS 260 which has cruise standard - but I don't have ski mode (but it was an accessory option when I bought my ski). So how does that work? I would have two of the same module? I have no interest in installing the ski mode but it makes me really curious...
    What's the part number on your cruise module?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information