Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

+1
    I've been doing this for a while. I have a steady hand when it comes to stuff like this.

+1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1839.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	414747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1840.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	414748

Everything works and works well. Not sure if we can attach, but I'll be testing out the gauges tomorrow after work.

+1
    It's all done and everything works. Boost is 14.5 on the dot at 8300 and AFR is around 12.2 WOT but it's 13.0 at idle and cruising. I'm going to make a few blind tunes adjusting fuel at idle and vacuum cruise. I'd like to see 14.5-14.7 at idle and 14-14.5 at cruise in vacuum. I think it will clear up my load up problem when I'm idling through marinas for long periods of time(no wake zones).

Also, I have both the Boost and wideband setups powered through a switched 12v so they turn on with the ski and off after about a minute. I found a way around having to unscrew the wideband sensor every time I'm done riding. I wired in a master switch that still receives its power from the switches 12 volt in case I forget to turn it off, it will automatically turn off with the ski. This way, on the first start up of the day, or after a prolonged sit, I can turn the engine on and delay the wideband for about 10 seconds allowing all of the condensation to be removed from the exhaust. Bosche says the sensors should never be powered up before the engine starts because the water droplets will shock the hot sensor and is the biggest reason they fail. They recommend delaying start up of the sensor for about 10 seconds. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1901.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	414828Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1907.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	414829

4. +1 by:

I know you center the front to back which is .5 inches. Do you go .5 inches from the opposite side of the water inlet or did you center from the outer edge to the casting of the water inlet? I see you got the O2 to fit but it looks very close even I did .5 inches from all 3 edges. Just want to make sure I drill this newer manifold correctly. Thanks

Steve, You asked the same question that I wanted to ask. How did it work out for you as that placement just looks tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by steve405 View Post
    I know you center the front to back which is .5 inches. Do you go .5 inches from the opposite side of the water inlet or did you center from the outer edge to the casting of the water inlet? I see you got the O2 to fit but it looks very close even I did .5 inches from all 3 edges. Just want to make sure I drill this newer manifold correctly. Thanks

It did not work out well lol. I hit the water jacket. Ended up buying an 08 manifold and drilled .5 from the casting line and it worked great. So on the 2017 I drilled .5 from the outer edge and hit the jacket on the side near the water outlet. So not sure what the measurement would be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information