Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for new ramps to use near f-cove / in the metedeconk river

the fact that we cant ride skis in the PT pleasant canal kind of fks us because all our boys launch up a little and go down the canal. we have been going out at the muni ramp at end of bay ave but it is def a bitch... my friends with newer skis are concerned about the rocks/cement and their skis getting banged up.

where else can we launch over there? either free or a fee (under 25 bucks) *definitely willing to pay especially for parking**

my boy launched at the brick muni and it was $40 because were non-residents even willing to launch little closer to seaside (toms river ish) but don't really wanna have to go over the 37 bridge (traffic)

I know there is a database out there , but no reviews lol so it could be a free ramp but a 30ft drop off the end of the ramp or something crazy haha

thanks for the info !

actually the more i think about it i might just suck it up and pay the $40 and use traders cove ramp... 40 bucks for a day of fun is still cheap AF especially in NJ

+1
    There is also the new one across the street. Maybe try that one. Do they have public ramp access?

Quote Originally Posted by lilman573 View Post
    There is also the new one across the street. Maybe try that one. Do they have public ramp access?
    traders cove has public its 10 in 10 out for brick resident 20 in 20 out for non brick resident. where is the new one you are talking about? have name or address or land mark ?

+1
    2 freebies there's Bayville at the end of Slop Creek Rd it's south of 37 bridge then there's Bayhead in the Metedeconk in Pt Pleasant don't remember the street but parking is scarce ...

6. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    2 freebies there's Bayville at the end of Slop Creek Rd it's south of 37 bridge then there's Bayhead in the Metedeconk in Pt Pleasant don't remember the street but parking is scarce ...
    probably the bay head one is bay ave whre i go . how is parking at the slop creek rd one ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
    probably the bay head one is bay ave whre i go . how is parking at the slop creek rd one ?
    https://goo.gl/maps/WJFZxaBtsHQ2
    ya, he's talking about the Bay ave ramp. There's a free ramp off of Mantolooking Road
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ramp.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	414254  

+1
    I too am looking for places to launch around here. Not really interested in paying more than $20 to launch either. I wanna ride more of the Jersey bays this year, but I can't find solid information about the best launches.

+1
    If you guys want to go manasquan river, there are a few places $20 for all day ramp access with plenty of parking.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lilman573 View Post
    If you guys want to go manasquan river, there are a few places $20 for all day ramp access with plenty of parking.
    and river rock!!

12. +1 by:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information