Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    +1
    No .. keeping my my R&D r3 reflash it's been reliable and better acceleration ..

mao tunner

Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    No .. keeping my my R&D r3 reflash it's been reliable and better acceleration ..

map tuner is much better than any reflash if you have any tunning experience
    i've doen 80 in colder month in miami
    i run a reliable 78mph all day look at my videos

+1
    Well I found one of your videos ..

Congrats on those high #s and nice tuning but they don't mean shit in 2-3 footers and boat rollers coming at you for all directions my bathtubs got more chop than that video, you be lucky to hit 65 or a MOVING AVG 55 across a busy bay or ocean over 3-4 mile stretch ...

When your knees are hurting your arms feel like jelly and you feel like any moment your gonna get tossed the last thing your be thinking about is your tune... Believe me

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine305 View Post
    map tuner is much better than any reflash if you have any tunning experience
    i've doen 80 in colder month in miami
    i run a reliable 78mph all day look at my videos
    r u running stock s/c pulley or a over drive s/c pulley if stock pulleys dam good #'s. which ride plate r u running ur rpm still 8150 and what is ur afr readings...
    Last edited by yellow jacket; 06-10-2017 at 06:56 AM.

+1

Cool Yellowjacket did you ever get the data from Greenmachine315 if he was running...

Quote Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
    r u running stock s/c pulley or a over drive s/c pulley if stock pulleys dam good #'s. which ride plate r u running ur rpm still 8150 and what is ur afr readings...
    Bump... I'd like to know what else he has with MaptunerX tune cuz my SCOM has me at 75 MPH on stock prop and "limited" stuff but if MaptunerX will get me 78 MPH I'll do that for 3 MPH hell ya!

Yellowjacket did you ever get the data from Greenmachine315 if he was running stock pulley and such with the MaptunerX tune? Any details?

Dad_X3

Is that 75 on gps? With stock tune still? What have you done to get that speed?

+1

Cool I like your 310 mods. I'm very interested in the catch can and cone mods you have av

Quote Originally Posted by ANTONYUK View Post
    My set for offshore race
    porting head
    mod oil catch tank
    intake free flow
    ex free flow
    16 lb racing pulley kit (two belts)
    AEM fuel pump +fpr
    reflash ecu ( Speed limiter and traction disabled )
    repitch oem prop
    mod cone
    mod oem plate

123-125 km/h (76-78 mph) =8100-8300 rpm Weather-dependent
    I can make 80
    Change pulley size and fuel pressure
    repitch prop
    Antonyuk, Nice to speak to you again

I like your 310 mods. I'm very interested in the catch can and cone mod, stock plate mod you have available. Curious, do you do the porting yourself and have a website and pricing? I believe you can sell a real nice 310 stage 4/5 Kit. I'm wondering what cone you have vs. the one I have from R&D.

I have MaptunerX for my SXR 1500 but not ready to go beyond SCOM "limited" yet on the 310. I already spend the money on SCOM and at 74.6 MPH 8090 RPMs on SCOM stock prop so not much left to do but shave fractions of MPH on limited upgrades vs weight/HP. One of my final limited mods is having my stock 310 prop modified by David at Impros. I may call it good after that hoping to get to 75.5 MPH. I rode this rocket this morning and man o man it's just crazy fast as is! I forget how quick it is and scares me at 75 MPH on smooth water is still scary cz sometimes a rogue wave or bass fisherman comes out of nowhere so there is tons of responsibility riding a boat this fast IMO. I won't ride fast in rough water anymore after I got tossed at 70 MPH last summer with a week long full side body bruise. I was trying to get a top speed and hit a huge rogue wave... respect

I honor your opinion and reputation so I would like to ask you what target RPMs should I give Impros when I'm sitting at 74.6 MPH 8020 MAX RPMs winter conditions clean water 91 octane pump premium? My guess would be 8250 RPMs on a 14/18 or stock impeller custom pitched, 94 Octane (just to keep the knock sensor from kicking in) and see what happens - more to come...

Thanks man!

Dad_x3

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnyzilla View Post
    Antonyuk, Nice to speak to you again

I like your 310 mods. I'm very interested in the catch can and cone mod, stock plate mod you have available. Curious, do you do the porting yourself and have a website and pricing? I believe you can sell a real nice 310 stage 4/5 Kit. I'm wondering what cone you have vs. the one I have from R&D.

I have MaptunerX for my SXR 1500 but not ready to go beyond SCOM "limited" yet on the 310. I already spend the money on SCOM and at 74.6 MPH 8090 RPMs on SCOM stock prop so not much left to do but shave fractions of MPH on limited upgrades vs weight/HP. One of my final limited mods is having my stock 310 prop modified by David at Impros. I may call it good after that hoping to get to 75.5 MPH. I rode this rocket this morning and man o man it's just crazy fast as is! I forget how quick it is and scares me at 75 MPH on smooth water is still scary cz sometimes a rogue wave or bass fisherman comes out of nowhere so there is tons of responsibility riding a boat this fast IMO. I won't ride fast in rough water anymore after I got tossed at 70 MPH last summer with a week long full side body bruise. I was trying to get a top speed and hit a huge rogue wave... respect

I honor your opinion and reputation so I would like to ask you what target RPMs should I give Impros when I'm sitting at 74.6 MPH 8020 MAX RPMs winter conditions clean water 91 octane pump premium? My guess would be 8250 RPMs on a 14/18 or stock impeller custom pitched, 94 Octane (just to keep the knock sensor from kicking in) and see what happens - more to come...

Thanks man!

Dad_x3
    Some parts can be seen here
    http://foksmoto.ru/catalog/lodochnye-motory/
    More Questions in PMor foksss0@gmail.com

+1
    I built a 18lb R&D STAGE 3 tune with R@D cams pistons, springs, exhaust, everything I could throw at it.....77.8 mph with 100 octane av gas that he recommends....

Put the 16 lb kit back on and sold it.....

Bought a GP1800 spent 1/2 as much running 85mph all day long.....

+1
    Trying to get an 80+mph Ultra is like building a VW Golf GTi and trying to run 9 sec 1/4 miles. Sure it can be done, but why build one if there's other cars that can get you there easier.

Same with Ultras, they are great offshore racers but if you want smooth water speed get an SVHO Ski.

11. +1 by:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information